Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @SilverHades

by vril - 06 December, 2022 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (vril) - Unhide
vril  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 December, 2022 - 02:43 PM by vril.)
(08 December, 2022 - 08:55 AM)SilverHades Wrote: Show More
(08 December, 2022 - 02:02 AM)Fascist Wrote: Show More
(07 December, 2022 - 10:44 PM)SilverHades Wrote: Show More
that is not his discord , he got a recording of another customers chat

That is my chat... Why would you delete your server when all your customers are waiting on a refund/replacement? It’s funny how you aren’t even trying to prove that you didn’t scam lmao.

it clearly stated in my server that there is no warranty in the #faq section even in my sellix it says so

It did not state that the game has no warranty in your discord server. Plus your sellix is new, hence the reason you have 0 ratings/reviews. I just don’t understand why you are selling accounts that you know will get charged back (game removed) 90% of the time... no one would spend 40-50 USD if they knew that there is almost a 100% chance that the game will get refunded and disappear from their account in a week... maybe be a little more transparent and tell your customers that the success rate of them keeping the game is VERY low? We basically paid you 40-50 dollars to rent the game for a week LOL.

That is my chat... Why would you delete your server when all your customers are waiting on a refund/replacement? It’s funny how you aren’t even trying to prove that you didn’t scam lmao.

it clearly stated in my server that there is no warranty in the #faq section even in my sellix it says so

Your discord server did not state that there is no warranty... why would you sell something that you know has a 90 percent chance of getting refunded and disappearing from the customers account? No one would buy it if they knew this. You are basically letting people pay you 40-50 dollars to rent the game for a week LOL. Also, your sellix is new hence the reason you have no reviews or ratings. So it doesn’t matter if it’s in ur sellix faq, it wasn’t even created when I bought the acc.

Your discord server did not state that there is no warranty... why would you sell something that you know has a 90 percent chance of getting refunded and disappearing from the customers account? No one would buy it if they knew this. You are basically letting people pay you 40-50 dollars to rent the game for a week LOL. Also, your sellix is new hence the reason you have no reviews or ratings. So it doesn’t matter if it’s in ur sellix faq, it wasn’t even created when I bought the acc.

This post is by a banned member (SilverHades) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024