Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Takeshi-Covac

by Gugu91 - 17 August, 2022 - 07:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gugu91) - Unhide
Gugu91  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2022 - 01:45 AM by Gugu91. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 August, 2022 - 01:34 AM)Takeshi_Covac Wrote: Show More
(19 August, 2022 - 01:23 AM)Gugu91 Wrote: Show More
(19 August, 2022 - 01:15 AM)Takeshi_Covac Wrote: Show More
Lmao, just take the account I gave you and stop buggin. Can even give it to @Liars to prove its a normal working account kek
Giving an ccount to Liars won't make any difference... But we're not talking about if the account works or not bruv. We're talking about u scamming me. I paid you, you sent the details, I said to wait, I'm buying proxies and after that you deleted everything and din't reply back. It's obvious a scam. So u think it's normal to sell someone paypal, after receiving money, deleting chats instantly? Out of hundreds people that I dealt with, you're first to delete the chats, everything after receiving money. So I'm sure your intentions were to scam me. Now proving that you have the account, it works does prove nothing lmao, as I said, we're not talking here about if the accounts works or not.
“I paid you, you sent the details, I said to wait, I'm buying proxies and after that you deleted everything and din't reply back.” Brudda that’s how a transaction works, It’s not my problem if you have proxies or not. You’re complaining about an account that you got and works. And since you decided to screenshot all the chats, it would only make sense that you would screenshot your login details no? Yet you left that out aswell. @Liars

Your job was to leave the chats, wait patiently and keep the customer happy if he encounter any problems with the account ;ddd. I didn't get in time to take the screenshots of our entire conversation since your goofy ass decided to delete everything and block me within couple minutes. So the question is, why did you decided to delete the chats and block me? I think a legit seller would reply back even if he would delete all the chats. So conversation would be like this:
Ay why did you delete the chats?
-Oh well that's usually what I do after giving paypal details, you haven't logged in yet? My bad, will send you rn the details again. 
If this thread wouldn't be made, you would never contact me back since you blocked me in telegram, ignored in discord. Just give up already lmao.
This post is by a banned member (Takeshi_Kovac) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Gugu91) - Unhide
Gugu91  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2022 - 01:59 AM by Gugu91. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 August, 2022 - 01:53 AM)Takeshi_Covac Wrote: Show More
(19 August, 2022 - 01:44 AM)Gugu91 Wrote: Show More
(19 August, 2022 - 01:34 AM)Takeshi_Covac Wrote: Show More
“I paid you, you sent the details, I said to wait, I'm buying proxies and after that you deleted everything and din't reply back.” Brudda that’s how a transaction works, It’s not my problem if you have proxies or not. You’re complaining about an account that you got and works. And since you decided to screenshot all the chats, it would only make sense that you would screenshot your login details no? Yet you left that out aswell. @Liars

Your job was to leave the chats, wait patiently and keep the customer happy if he encounter any problems with the account ;ddd. I didn't get in time to take the screenshots of our entire conversation since your goofy ass decided to delete everything and block me within couple minutes. So the question is, why did you decided to delete the chats and block me? I think a legit seller would reply back even if he would delete all the chats. So conversation would be like this:
Ay why did you delete the chats?
-Oh well that's usually what I do after giving paypal details, you haven't logged in yet? My bad, will send you rn the details again. 
If this thread wouldn't be made, you would never contact me back since you blocked me in telegram, ignored in discord. Just give up already lmao.
Man honestly your a headache, you got the account you paid for, I know that it works, you haven’t denied any of the facts I’ve stated. This report is all rubbish, go clown someone else. @Liars Can you respond as soon as you can, tired of this thread

I got the email and pasw details for one minute. Are you serious? You're the one that ignoring my questions. I haven't even got the chance to log in and see if the account works. So now you're trying to avoid getting banned by talking shit. What you was stating this whole time " I sent the details blah blah blah" Has nothing to do with the fact that you blocked me, deleted the chats, and ignored me.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Takeshi_Covac Provide him the login details that he needs to be able to login to the account and if you cannot do that refund him. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Gugu91 Can you confirm that you got the details sent to you?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024