Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Xyliase

by ErikGrijalva4 - 11 November, 2020 - 10:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (ErikGrijalva4) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 November, 2020 - 03:31 PM by ErikGrijalva4.)
Scammers Profile Link: @Xyliase https://cracked.to/Xyliase 

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Email-Phone-Ve...ns-6%C2%A2

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $12, 100 discord tokens.

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/Aq5ZMNg

Additional Information: All is in the image folder linked, basically he said his discord tokens were not resold (on his shop page)a few weeks after i bought them, some random person direct messaged me & said he has access to my tokens that he bought from the seller's shop. the seller refused to give a refund and then blocked me.

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 3MiqGLGJbPXbYsL18jK2nF6yRyd59VPkwr
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Xyliase) - Unhide
Xyliase  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2020 - 05:56 PM by Xyliase.)
Hello respected Cracked.to staff and Cliv,

While normally I would be quick to provide my services to help resolve any and all queries my clients may have, unfortunately I believe this is not a legitimate dispute. Cliv BTD what this is, is a campaign of harassment, lies, and emotional manipulation.

We have already had this dispute in July, and it has been settled by PayPal in our favor. If it hasn't become apparent yet, it is because this claim lacks information that could have been useful to help me look into your situation.

The "evidence" you gave me is based on cropped images of "someone random" messaging you, claiming to have access to your product. I requested any and all information that could be helpful to find that users transaction, to trace if indeed they could have access to your product. You were very repulsive on trying to help me and insisted on new tokens, besides seeing that I was concerned and wanted to look into this.

Your report (Imgur) is based on Political tactics. Twisting my words, exaggerating, and cherry picking what I said to go in your favor. For transparency, I recorded our whole conversation, link is below.

The only possible way that a product could have been delivered to two buyers, is if our payment portal (Shoppy) had this issue on their end. I spent maybe a good hour looking through many dozens of transactions, and was not able to find any similar purchases, or evidence of duplicated products. We also don't store any of our sold products, so it is impossible that I have accidentally re-stocked. My conclusion was, that your product was not shared, there was no possibility me or Shoppy shared it. Until I had any more information to back your claim, I could not help you with a reimbursement.

We have also never blocked you, why would you say this, how does this favor you? As a matter of fact, on Nov 11th you messaged me, deleted your message, and I responded with a "wave" emoji. We did however ban you from our Telegram channel because you were swearing, spamming, using caps, and tried to degrade me and our members. Despite your rudeness, I still have not blocked you.

As I now read over our conversations, it appears you changed your name minutes ago. You deleted important messages you sent me that would have been helpful in this thread. You deleted your email, the screenshots you provided of the conversation with that user, and most importantly your physical threats, threats to degrade Xyliase, and rude language. Deleting or attempting to hide any information is fraud.

Potentially trying to cover anything up? I will give you the benefit of doubt. The bottom line is that unfortunately your claim/dispute lacks any evidence of a shared/resold/duplicated product, and PayPal agents have already made a decision on this in our favor.

Xyliase worked hard for 10+ months to grow our shop. We have thousands of satisfied customers, and our customer is our priority. We simply don't re-sell to make a few extra bucks, this is an unreasonable and poor business practice.

PayPal Dispute #1: https://cutt.ly/Kg0QLJS
PayPal Dispute #2: https://cutt.ly/Cg0TfV5
Full conversation (video): https://streamable.com/htdu8d
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xyliase) - Unhide
Xyliase  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 November, 2020 - 06:06 PM)SelfMadeManager Wrote: Show More
(13 November, 2020 - 05:50 PM)Xyliase Wrote: Show More
Hello respected Cracked.to staff and Cliv,

While normally I would be quick to provide my services to help resolve any and all queries my clients may have, unfortunately I believe this is not a legitimate dispute. Cliv BTD what this is, is a campaign of harassment, lies, and emotional manipulation.

We have already had this dispute in July, and it has been settled by PayPal in our favor. If it hasn't become apparent yet, it is because this claim lacks information that could have been useful to help me look into your situation.

The "evidence" you gave me is based on cropped images of "someone random" messaging you, claiming to have access to your product. I requested any and all information that could be helpful to find that users transaction, to trace if indeed they could have access to your product. You were very repulsive on trying to help me and insisted on new tokens, besides seeing that I was concerned and wanted to look into this.

Your report (Imgur) is based on Political tactics. Twisting my words, exaggerating, and cherry picking what I said to go in your favor. For transparency, I recorded our whole conversation, link is below.

The only possible way that a product could have been delivered to two buyers, is if our payment portal (Shoppy) had this issue on their end. I spent maybe a good hour looking through many dozens of transactions, and was not able to find any similar purchases, or evidence of duplicated products. We also don't store any of our sold products, so it is impossible that I have accidentally re-stocked. My conclusion was, that your product was not shared, there was no possibility me or Shoppy shared it. Until I had any more information to back your claim, I could not help you with a reimbursement.

We have also never blocked you, why would you say this, how does this favor you? As a matter of fact, on Nov 11th you messaged me, deleted your message, and I responded with a "wave" emoji. We did however ban you from our Telegram channel because you were swearing, spamming, using caps, and tried to degrade me and our members. Despite your rudeness, I still have not blocked you.

As I now read over our conversations, it appears you changed your name minutes ago. You deleted important messages you sent me that would have been helpful in this thread. You deleted your email, the screenshots you provided of the conversation with that user, and most importantly your physical threats, threats to degrade Xyliase, and rude language. Deleting or attempting to hide any information is fraud.

Potentially trying to cover anything up? I will give you the benefit of doubt. The bottom line is that unfortunately your claim/dispute lacks any evidence of a shared/resold/duplicated product, and PayPal agents have already made a decision on this in our favor.

Xyliase worked hard for 10+ months to grow our shop. We have thousands of satisfied customers, and our customer is our priority. We simply don't re-sell to make a few extra bucks, this is an unreasonable and poor business practice.

PayPal Dispute #1: https://cutt.ly/Kg0QLJS
PayPal Dispute #2: https://cutt.ly/Cg0TfV5
Full conversation (video): https://streamable.com/htdu8d

sorry for cutting in here but what do you mean buy Xyliase worked hard? is that a 3rd person reference? you are talking about yourself here. if you arent Xyliase you are not allowed to be on his account. account sharing is a bannable offence.

Hello, thank you for your concern.
If this is not related to this dispute, please direct message me, avoid polluting this thread.

No, this account is not shared.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
[Image: S5RvS.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @Rent - Until 17.12
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.