Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report NarnaMillett

by Pestalix - 03 February, 2024 - 12:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pestalix) - Unhide
Pestalix  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/NarnaMillett
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-WTS-Pr...otating-18
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 18$ - one 50 gb proxyscrape acc
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/zp7YJoz
Additional Information: Agreed to buy 50 GB account from, he gave me account that stopped working aftert 3 hours, he could not even share account details and now he is just ignoring.
Crypto address for a refund: LTC - LYEhL5FT1fjUgb5c8GfXL8kYQmxRM9qJqR
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @NarnaMillett (NarnaMillett) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (NarnaMillett) - Unhide
Pestalix  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2024 - 02:03 PM by Pestalix.)
Literally used them for hour to check 30k lines then stopped working, prolly reselled to more people

The second thing is that you are not responding for 2 weeks, after I opened scam report you insta answer? :D My friend added him on discord and he just insta responded but to solve the issue he said he was busy irl
This post is by a banned member (NarnaMillett) - Unhide
Pestalix  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
You are busy in real life that way you can not respond to my messages but insta reply to other potentional buyers yeah that makes a lot of sense mate. The screens says that you wanted to sell 2 accounts for better price but I decided to go for one because of this reason, you stop reply and dont give a fuck, just share accounts to multiple people.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@NarnaMillett PM me & @Ping with the proxy you've sold as well as the usage history/statistics for the proxy in question. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(03 February, 2024 - 05:45 PM)NarnaMillett Wrote: Show More
(03 February, 2024 - 01:58 PM)Pestalix Wrote: Show More
Literally used them for hour to check 30k lines then stopped working, prolly reselled to more people

The second thing is that you are not responding for 2 weeks, after I opened scam report you insta answer? :D My friend added him on discord and he just insta responded but to solve the issue he said he was busy irl

all of my buyers when buy and I procced it. I already posted as proof on my sales thread and you can see it.
You are arguing that I have reselled and you have no proof.
This identifies that you want more after paying $18 for 50 GB residential proxy. [Image: kek.png]
[Image: image.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
about not responding after 2 weeks I bussy on my real life, I have a life in the real world.
 In the screenshot you've shared, it's evident that the buyer is inquiring about the account, which suggests they were expecting access.
Your confirmation that the account would be transferred upon the completion of the cryptocurrency transaction further solidifies this understanding.

Please present proof that you've dispatched the account login details to the user.
If such evidence is unavailable, and given that the buyer's use of a proxy has depreciated the product's value, a compromise involving a 50% refund seems reasonable.

You have a 24-hour window to address this.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.