Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report: @Santa refund service and VIP membership

by elephantom - 25 March, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
User seems to be mad confused about how the refund process works and does not appear to understand that they purchased a membership subscription, not a one-time refund service. He had (and still has) access to this membership for 237 days, yet he refuses to utilize it

"The seller is a scammer" while customer has access to the membership and no payments were made upfront for the failed Wayfair order. Holly shit! Next time do ur fucking research until u purchase something
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (elephantom) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
The issue, as I have stated many times over the course of this scam report, is your blatant lies throughout the course of my dealing with you -- the lie that the refund could be done "with no issue," and the lie that the refund was still processing for 10 days after you knew it had failed. It's also your atrocious customer service and the insults and threats to do the refund in a dangerous manner even after I asked you not to proceed.

I would never have purchased the VIP membership had I known this is how you truly do business.
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
It seems you still don't comprehend how the refund process works. The high success rate of refunds at certain stores (Wayfair in ur case) doesn't guarantee that ur ref will be successful
No police report or any " dangerous" methods were involved. I was merely informing you of how other refunders accomplish refunds without the customer's knowledge, while you were lamenting about your unsuccessful refund. Next time you make a purchase,ask questions upfront and do ur research. Clearly, you have no understanding of how refunding services operate, as evidenced by your response stating 'your blatant lies throughout the course of my dealing with you.' You are delusional to think that refunds are guaranteed, and your prolonged silence followed by a report demanding a refund for a membership that you have, had, and will still have access to, is quite telling

slowly we will get to 1 year since u purchased vip membership lmao
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 April, 2024 - 03:49 PM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
It seems you still don't comprehend how the refund process works. The high success rate of refunds at certain stores (Wayfair in ur case) doesn't guarantee that ur ref will be successful
No police report or any " dangerous" methods were involved. I was merely informing you of how other refunders accomplish refunds without the customer's knowledge, while you were lamenting about your unsuccessful refund. Next time you make a purchase,ask questions upfront and do ur research. Clearly, you have no understanding of how refunding services operate, as evidenced by your response stating 'your blatant lies throughout the course of my dealing with you.' You are delusional to think that refunds are guaranteed, and your prolonged silence followed by a report demanding a refund for a membership that you have, had, and will still have access to, is quite telling

The crux of the issue is you began by lying when I did ask you a question upfront. I asked if you could refund the items, and you said "no issue." 

You're selectively picking parts of this scam report to respond to. You waited 10 days to tell me the refund failed after you knew it did, and mislead me by saying you were continuing to work on it. You don't care about your customers, VIP or not. You are fine with lies and threats to make it seem like you aren't in the wrong.
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
(17 April, 2024 - 09:00 AM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
User seems to be mad confused about how the refund process works and does not appear to understand that they purchased a membership subscription, not a one-time refund service. He had (and still has) access to this membership for 237 days, yet he refuses to utilize it

"The seller is a scammer" while customer has access to the membership and no payments were made upfront for the failed Wayfair order. Holly shit! Next time do ur fucking research until u purchase something

(26 April, 2024 - 03:49 PM)SANTA Wrote: Show More

oh god
Threads
1 Year of service
This report has not been resolved. I have not received a refund.
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
You still have access to the VIP membership but refuse to use it. It's been almost a year since u purchased access. Stop attempting to secure cheap fees for just one refund with a VIP membership, and in case the first refund is unsuccessful, u'll complain repeatedly

The situation is straightforward. If the first refund fails, u haven't been charged a single dollar for that order. If the first refund is successful, u'll be charged and required to pay what you owe me and my team for our work. It's been nearly a year since u paid, yet u still don't understand how refunding services work. It's truly astonishing how people pay for something without understanding what they're paying for

The VIP Membership is intended for multiple refunds with significantly reduced fees compared to standard refunds facilitated by me. Stop fussing over one refund when this is a long-term arrangement. NOBODY pays $1000 just for one refund. You're attempting to exploit the VIP System for its incredibly low fees. That's not how it operates
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 May, 2024 - 11:12 AM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
You still have access to the VIP membership but refuse to use it. It's been almost a year since u purchased access. Stop attempting to secure cheap fees for just one refund with a VIP membership, and in case the first refund is unsuccessful, u'll complain repeatedly

The situation is straightforward. If the first refund fails, u haven't been charged a single dollar for that order. If the first refund is successful, u'll be charged and required to pay what you owe me and my team for our work. It's been nearly a year since u paid, yet u still don't understand how refunding services work. It's truly astonishing how people pay for something without understanding what they're paying for

The VIP Membership is intended for multiple refunds with significantly reduced fees compared to standard refunds facilitated by me. Stop fussing over one refund when this is a long-term arrangement. NOBODY pays $1000 just for one refund. You're attempting to exploit the VIP System for its incredibly low fees. That's not how it operates

As I've repeatedly explained in my previous posts, you have proven yourself as an untrustworthy seller to enter a "long-term arrangement" with. If you hadn't lied to me about being able to do the refund originally, and lied to me about the status of the refund when you knew it had already failed, the situation would be different. Do you really think I want to ask you to do more refunds when this is how you acted for the first one? 

This report will not be resolved until you refund me.