Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report: @Santa refund service and VIP membership

by elephantom - 25 March, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
Your response further reinforces my point that you lack an understanding of how refunding services operate.

You accused me of lying for two reasons:

1) Advertising Wayfair as a refundable store and confirming we could refund it when you messaged me
Repeatedly, I've emphasized that u seem unwilling to comprehend. Wayfair refunds weren't insider-based, the success rate wasn't 100%, and I never guaranteed success via private messages or elsewhere. Refunding services can't assure refunds without insiders marking orders as refunded. That's the only way I could guarantee anything. I mentioned weeks ago (in response to this report) that if our success rate with Wayfair was high when u contacted me, with only a few failed orders among many successes, it's reasonable to continue advertising Wayfair as refundable and confirming refunds for it

Following ur logic, the deal dispute section would be inundated with reports against refunders because a few orders fail daily, yet refunders persist in advertising stores as refundable and confirming they can refund them. Using common sense, refunders aren't lying; they (myself included) can still advertise and confirm refunds for a store, even if a few orders fail

2) Not informing u when a refund "failed"
Once again, u're demonstrating a lack of understanding of refunding services, which is becoming increasingly frustrating. When an order is encountering difficulties but hasn't entirely failed, I (and any other professional refunder) wouldn't confirm failure because there's still a chance of success, even if the process appears to be heading towards failure. Similarly, with successful refunds, if store support confirms or suggests that an order will be or has been refunded, my customers won't receive confirmation from me until I'm certain that the refund was successful. Customer support at some stores may mislead by claiming an order will be refunded or has already been refunded. If I were to provide this information upfront and then the refund process encounters issues, it would lead to confusion and frustration

It's pathetic that after months of inactivity, u're attempting to pursue this issue. Always remember, u still have access to what u've paid for, but u're choosing not to utilize it. It's ur decision, not mine. I've fulfilled and continue to fulfill my responsibilities. Whether u wish to continue or not, I'll be here to provide what u've paid for because the subscription remains active regardless. If u choose not to continue, u can ignore and avoid me as u did before
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@elephantom please provide the email stating that @SANTA opted for his own shipping labels. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as OP has falied to provide the requested proof within the given time.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.