Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report - @TheGeekSquad

by imnothere21 - 06 January, 2021 - 12:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheGeekSquad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (imnothere21) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2021 - 11:10 PM by imnothere21.)
(06 January, 2021 - 09:48 PM)TheGeekSquad Wrote: Show More
Here is undeniable proof of my proxies working with checking and your claims about rate limit are false

https://streamable.com/62u445

Have a nice day
(06 January, 2021 - 09:33 PM)imnothere21 Wrote: Show More
(06 January, 2021 - 09:13 PM)TheGeekSquad Wrote: Show More
Look if staff needs me to prove to them that what you just said there is absolutely not true then I will. But you keep just going in circles expecting the different results... if you were that confident in what you was saying was true then provide some proof using a real bot... a working checking and provide that proof here.. otherwise everything you’re saying is false and you are trying to mess up my reputation making up things that doesn’t even make sense.

Again show proof of all proxies not working for you then as I haven’t removed your IP and won’t remove your IP until your subscription ends because like I told you I don’t offer refunds as my proxies are working... Not my fault whatever it is that you are using isn’t working.. that’s all the video proves, otherwise you have just been talking nonsense the entire time.. you made a false report that was inaccurate from the start...

I already know the buyer will ignore what I just told him right above and he’ll continue on with more nonsense until staff replies.

With that being said I have nothing further to say until staff gets involved.

a basic cmd command (or whatever it is. my dev manage that part and recorded that video) will always be better than code a 15 year old made... that hulu checker I was using have I been using for a year without problems on any other proxies. smartproxies, proxyscrape premium, fineproxy, etc etc

I never said "all proxies didnt work". I said they got a ratelimit. they do work, but they got a ratelimit and with that ratelimit it isnt unlimited as advertised and wouldnt make me any profit.

@KSZ

Just to let you know I’ve posted a video showing Proxies working for checking, without any of the issues buyer is having. Therefore the buyer is at fault here and I did not scam nor gave any false advertising.

Thank you for taking the time to review this nonsense

are you blind? do you see these errors? residential proxies dosnt give these errors to hulu because they dont have a good antiproxy at all.... and turn up to 500 threads.......

actually, they do. if they get blocked, however your pool should be over a million and almost none of your customers using it for checker atleast what I have understand. Means less than 10% should be blocked and these errors is too much for that, im getting less errors with shard datacenter proxies.....

KSZ, you got experience with proxies... you can clearly see he dont know a shit... right......
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2021 - 02:29 AM by imnothere21.)
and to that, "hulu" blocks dosnt explain the ratelimit... as shown in the video, that video had nothing to do with hulu. it tried to connect to icanhazip.com(a raw ip lookup) and it wasnt able to and gave errors(proxy ratelimit errors)

EDIT: well... ok, in theory. the video had shit to do with hulu because in the background there was a hulu checker running that made it ratelimit, but these proxies should be "unlimited"... and not give ratelimits.... if the proxies was blocked by hulu that shouldnt affect my test to icanhazip.com...

@Teken if KSZ have better things to do... cant u take a look at this... everyone above 3iq should be able to see it..
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry to interrupt and all, but you can't call 10 cpm res proxies, PROXIES AT ALL, kindly make a new video with a better checker or config cause xrisky's aint the best checker, else literally refund if the cpm is under 20 xD

This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
yeah sorry to interrupt but i get higher cpm with proxyscrape free :/
This post is by a banned member (lilstankfoot) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2021 - 07:40 PM by lilstankfoot.)
can't do much if the checker is trash. https://gyazo.com/ea6af2e94264c4a47daa3f50249519c5
I get constant 17k+ cpm on sickify
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 January, 2021 - 07:07 PM)RedZX Wrote: Show More
Sorry to interrupt and all, but you can't call 10 cpm res proxies, PROXIES AT ALL, kindly make a new video with a better checker or config cause xrisky's aint the best checker, else literally refund if the cpm is under 20 xD

(08 January, 2021 - 07:24 PM)J_SManager Wrote: Show More
yeah sorry to interrupt but i get higher cpm with proxyscrape free :/

(08 January, 2021 - 07:39 PM)lilstankfoot Wrote: Show More
can't do much if the checker is trash. https://gyazo.com/ea6af2e94264c4a47daa3f50249519c5
I get constant 17k+ cpm on sickify

the point here is they are advertised as unlimited but got ratelimits... or atleast I get them....

running xrisky hulu checker 500 threads and trying to connect to icanhazip.com(a raw ip lookup website..) and it cant connect to it because it gives ratelimit errors.

looks like stickify dosnt show errors. get a checker that shows it and see the errors flying... or if you feel like it, make a tool that "spam" connect to icanhazip.com count how many sucessful's you get and how many errors... sucessful = your ip, error = no connect, proxy gives ratelimit
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@TheGeekSquad provide evidence in gif format for you "unlimited threads" claim, within 24 hrs
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]