Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report - @TheGeekSquad

by imnothere21 - 06 January, 2021 - 12:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheGeekSquad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (imnothere21) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2021 - 02:55 PM by imnothere21.)
(09 January, 2021 - 11:14 PM)TheGeekSquad Wrote: Show More
(09 January, 2021 - 08:54 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@TheGeekSquad provide evidence in gif format for you "unlimited threads" claim, within 24 hrs

The simple fact that I have been in service for over 4 months now. I HAVE DONE OVER $20k in sales.... should tell you something..

Sure what “proof” should I provide that shows “unlimited” threads??

How about the simple fact of over 200+ Customer ALL USE THE SAME EXACT PORTS. So obviously it’s unlimited because if it wasn’t don’t you think there would be more than 1 person claiming that my proxies are limited??...

Let’s use some common sense here and stop being bias because you are admin here and sell proxies yourself.

What makes you think that I don’t use providers that everyone knows to be unlimited? And why would I publicly reveal my sources?

So again what should I show that provides “proof” of my claims other than me showing that the proxies are working for me..

https://imgur.com/a/H1bqPVj

Or how about my recent vouches

https://imgur.com/a/Bz0h6ev

@KSZ How about also the fact that I’ve already posted a video showing again proxies are working..

How about you dm me back and add me on discord and you can personally see for yourself.

Literally the silliest thing I’ve heard all day for me to prove my threads are unlimited with unlimited bandwidth.. why in the world would I lie about that? Makes absolutely no sense that’s like me asking you to provide proof of your claims as well.

But sure... tell me what is acceptable since apparently you hold all power

the only thing you did post was proof they was getting ratelimits...... in that video you got too many errors....

and yes, I do know proxies get blocked on hulu after a while... but they got bad antiproxy(if they got one)... and your proxies should be "residential" with a pool of 1million+
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@TheGeekSquad since i gave you a chance to provide evidence and you wasted it by talking on irrelevant stuff, refund him within 12 hrs.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
user banned, sorry for ur loss
Registration IP: 2600:1700:77c1:5670:9cce:51d6:4117:bb05
Last Known IP: 75.0.201.207
Email: [email protected]
list of ip: https://pastebin.com/N1JhUBFE
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]