Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @AnalGenocide

by Buggy - 01 March, 2022 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 02:32 PM)UwU Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 02:24 PM)AnalGenocide Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 08:32 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More
Provide the address.

@Ping I Don't still have the adress and he's Not connected at time he asked me to be online...

https://imgur.com/a/qVQ5l9z

Please close this SCAM report as I can't do anything to solve it as their is issue on the buyer side... I even posted here to show that i'm here when he asked to....

Dude you are such a piece of cunt, go fucking learn to understand first. You asked 8 hours, I gave you. At that time I went to sleep as It was late but you could deliver later and now you say I'll refund, you are so fucking stupid I swear. Anyway I can't lose more braincells to you. https://imgur.com/tmYMvXN
Refund my 50 Eurs here in LTC: MCZYmsGpehmmHSf75vYqrRRMjJW12vMDRR

@AnalGenocide

Issue the refund to the address provided by the buyer. You have 12 hours to do.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (AnalGenocide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 09:33 PM)AnalGenocide Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 09:23 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
Dude you are such a piece of cunt, go fucking learn to understand first. You asked 8 hours, I gave you. At that time I went to sleep as It was late but you could deliver later and now you say I'll refund, you are so fucking stupid I swear. Anyway I can't lose more braincells to you. https://imgur.com/tmYMvXN

@AnalGenocide

I will gladly issue the refund if he posts a vouch for the first service I gave him or remove his negative reputation, as I Don't see why it's used only for Bad things and Not to promote the good work I've done for him before

Like I said, having a neg rep account is worse than being banned, soooo it's up to him

I would also add that he does all this scandals just to avoid me to see Revolut accounts to other people who does the same business as him kek

Failure to issue the refund within the allotted timeframe you have been afforded will result in account suspension.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 09:23 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More

@AnalGenocide

I will gladly issue the refund if he posts a vouch for the first service I gave him or remove his negative reputation, as I Don't see why it's used only for Bad things and Not to promote the good work I've done for him before

Like I said, having a neg rep account is worse than being banned, soooo it's up to him

I would also add that he does all this scandals just to avoid me to see Revolut accounts to other people who does the same business as him kek

Shut the fuck up. Firstly I'm not obliged to rep or vouch you, I paid for stuff you didn't gave vouch copy so don't say you did good to me, there was nothing done for free. Therefore, it's on me if I wish to or not. Secondly I didn't started any scandal you dumb fucking ass. I mentioned multiple times you deliver and we are all good. I remove rep, ping removes DWC, you keep the money and we all be happy but your tiny peanut size brain can't understand shit so not my fault. Now if you don't wanna refund, don't just take the ban and get your ugly shit outta this forums but hell no I'm not removing the rep, others deserver to know what a shit seller you are.
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 10:26 PM)AnalGenocide Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 09:42 PM)UwU Wrote: Show More

Shut the fuck up. Firstly I'm not obliged to rep or vouch you, I paid for stuff you didn't gave vouch copy so don't say you did good to me, there was nothing done for free. Therefore, it's on me if I wish to or not. Secondly I didn't started any scandal you dumb fucking ass. I mentioned multiple times you deliver and we are all good. I remove rep, ping removes DWC, you keep the money and we all be happy but your tiny peanut size brain can't understand shit so not my fault. Now if you don't wanna refund, don't just take the ban and get your ugly shit outta this forums but hell no I'm not removing the rep, others deserver to know what a shit seller you are.

@Ping can you carefully act about what he said:
" I remove rep, ping removes DWC, you keep the money and we all be happy "

So it means I can keep the money by his words :)
Thanks, you can close the scam report then :)
Hahahah you said I can't understand English and you yourself are so illiterate lmfao. So fucking broke and stupid, get education man. I said "you deliver and we are all good. I remove rep, ping removes DWC, you keep the money and we all be happy" but you didn't deliver shit and instead wasted time twice. @Ping ban this faggot already.
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Ping ban him and leak his ip and data please.