Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @ELDORADOOO

by Atro - 30 April, 2023 - 09:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (ELDORADOOO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 June, 2023 - 03:26 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2023 - 09:43 PM)Atro Wrote: Show More
(22 May, 2023 - 01:57 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
You are the scammer you refunded my money that never your own.

Have a great day friend :)

(02 June, 2023 - 03:12 AM)Atro Wrote: Show More
(02 June, 2023 - 01:47 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
@Liars ,Bro why ,what refund,its my money he refunded ,not his money ,what and which money I should refund ,please explain,none of this is his money ,and check in screenshot I said repeated time said no to give refund and it was clean money meaning no case was on them whatsoever ,so why he refunded at first place ,and why should I give refund cause he agreed to hold paypal money for me .I sell accounts as I sold before on cracked.to,I sent you dm .

I didn't even ask for a refund, I don't even want it. The proof was in the evidence mate, you decided to take justice in your own hands, self admit to reporting a paypal for illegal goods and I refunded customers that even already received items. You're not worth my name being attached to,  i will RARELY ever put my name next to someone's you reminded me why.

OK,thanks bro,you dont want refund ,THANK YOU .

oh no its ok, i want it now that liars mentioned it - it seems pretty enticing.
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2023 - 01:59 AM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
I don't understand half of what ytou type all I know Is I agreed to a nonshady business because I am very to the left of the grey line and you are shady as fuck. It's nearing 24 hours, sucks man. I'm not reading all of that.

No you very obviously rpeorted my paypal I did see that part the evidence was sent already that iwas permanently banned for illegal goods.
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2023 - 07:33 AM by Atro. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 June, 2023 - 03:08 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2023 - 01:57 AM)Atro Wrote: Show More
I don't understand half of what ytou type all I know Is I agreed to a nonshady business because I am very to the left of the grey line and you are shady as fuck. It's nearing 24 hours, sucks man. I'm not reading all of that.

No you very obviously rpeorted my paypal I did see that part the evidence was sent already that iwas permanently banned for illegal goods.

You knew what  I am selling ,I give you even my store link,you agreed knowingly,and I said it only becuase you threaten to  stole my money and refund my money  and never give me my money .Don't play dumb innocent  .

Also told you that i will help you submitting my products and give invoice id and screenshot  of auto deliery of products ,you did not heed my advice ,and submit fake documents ,so it's your responsibility,also how they knew what products I sell,you submitted documents of products so they only what you submitted.

Yeah no, I don't know if you're too stupid to find our conversation or what's wrong, but I read through at least the first week + of conversation just now, you mention nothing more than your online shop - which my name wasn't tied to so I didn't care. But when the 4th transaction was a dispute from the person making half your orders - I backed up and removed myself. This case is already soiled man crying to me isn't going to help you especially when you try to make blatant lies up. I was sketch of you from the beginning and it's very clear.

It doesn't matter what you told me I am not spending two hours how ot teach you about he word consent again, i already spent 2 weeks. I told you I CAN provide verification documents, now did I say I WILL if something like this happened in 72 hours? Absolutely not. The first week of me talking to you is literally me teaching you how to run a business, you're accepting physical goods items on a virtual shop, among many other dumb ass things - your shops in your profile are non-existent, you're just not worth the effort.