Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @SirHugs | $65

by flavioreal - 22 October, 2022 - 02:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 October, 2022 - 03:47 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 03:42 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 02:45 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More
Alright, explain? Keep talking shit. You do fucking false advertising & that's a fact. I'll let the Staff do the job. 

[Image: paXgaXK.png]

No one else that bought, he was reffering to how he was using the tool too. you act like thats the only module...

User told me that's hes going to refund me but nothing came yet.

Just answer one question because your not answering it in dms, why do you need 300gb of packs you dont even need to use any with this bot and method, I even offered my personal private one. Like your making stuff up to get it for free, answer why you need 300gb exactly like some got removed not my problem, and the private part was my graphic designer but I can provide a private one. Like Just answer why you need 300gb of private packs when you only need one and dont even need one.. You wont answer in dms and telling me to ask you here so I am
This post is by a banned member (flavioreal) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 October, 2022 - 04:02 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 03:42 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
No one else that bought, he was reffering to how he was using the tool too. you act like thats the only module...

Just answer one question because your not answering it in dms, why do you need 300gb of packs you dont even need to use any with this bot and method, I even offered my personal private one. Like your making stuff up to get it for free, answer why you need 300gb exactly like some got removed not my problem, and the private part was my graphic designer but I can provide a private one. Like Just answer why you need 300gb of private packs when you only need one and dont even need one.. You wont answer in dms and telling me to ask you here so I am

I just want to get what I paid for.
[Image: cl97e6v.gif]
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2022 - 04:09 AM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 October, 2022 - 04:04 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More

You did you got a private pack to use and everything else, like nothing is wrong with anything else and yk it your just nitpicking to get it for free, you bought 30 minutes ago.  You dont even need a pack to do it, like this is so stupid you dont need that and you wont tell me why you need it. Ill refund you like idc at all, but like wtf your just trying to get it for free
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 October, 2022 - 04:07 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 04:04 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More

You did you got a private pack to use and everything else, like nothing is wrong with anything else and yk it your just nitpicking to get it for free, you bought 30 minutes ago.  You dont even need a pack to do it, like this is so stupid you dont need that and you wont tell me why you need it.

It's my right to get what I paid for. I want the 300GB of private Packs. What I do with them is my business, not yours.
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2022 - 04:17 AM by SirHugs.)
Did you or not agree with my policy here that its earn or refund. Not find a little thing that doesnt matter to it and get a refund. like you dont even needa use it if you want but its there and it works well like those people dont know whats old or not. Its not like the traffics saturated, you never even tried it.. Also didnt you say here youll put time in, like our terms said like im only refunding you if you dont earn with my help, and you said yeah sure
[Image: 1xgPfB.jpg]
Threads
2 Years of service
You're still doing false-advertisement.
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2022 - 04:32 AM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 October, 2022 - 04:19 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More

No im not, I didnt mean to add that even like it was one word that was private idk how it even got added my graphic designer added that. It was legit never on the old thread design, like idk I didnt even notice it. like I can show our full convos like it was a mix up on both ends, but I still offered you a private pack all you need is one and it doesnt even needa be private and you dont even need one. This was the old thread design idk how this happened even, I just told him to write it. Im contacting him right now though, but do you want that private pack, like this is alot of giving you already. Like theres no reason for you to need that even, your just making stuff up and its so stupid. Answer why you need it and ill give a refund, Super super simple answer if its valid.

[Image: ou7Nyp.jpg]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2022 - 04:37 AM by flavioreal.)
(22 October, 2022 - 04:31 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 04:19 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More

No im not, I didnt mean to add that even like it was one word that was private idk how it even got added my graphic designer added that. It was legit never on the old thread design, like idk I didnt even notice it. like I can show our full convos like it was a mix up on both ends, but I still offered you a private pack all you need is one and it doesnt even needa be private and you dont even need one. This was the old thread design idk how this happened even, I just told him to write it. Im contacting him right now though, but do you want that private pack, like this is alot of giving you already. Like theres no reason for you to need that even, your just making stuff up and its so stupid. Answer why you need it and ill give a refund, Super super simple answer if its valid.

[Image: ou7Nyp.jpg]

I don't care if it's your old Thread Design or not. I only saw the newer one. Your fault still

I won't commen anymore under this. I let @Liars decide.