Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @SirHugs | $65

by flavioreal - 22 October, 2022 - 02:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 October, 2022 - 04:35 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 04:31 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 04:19 AM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More
You're still doing false-advertisement.

No im not, I didnt mean to add that even like it was one word that was private idk how it even got added my graphic designer added that. It was legit never on the old thread design, like idk I didnt even notice it. like I can show our full convos like it was a mix up on both ends, but I still offered you a private pack all you need is one and it doesnt even needa be private and you dont even need one. This was the old thread design idk how this happened even, I just told him to write it. Im contacting him right now though, but do you want that private pack, like this is alot of giving you already. Like theres no reason for you to need that even, your just making stuff up and its so stupid. Answer why you need it and ill give a refund, Super super simple answer if its valid.

[Image: ou7Nyp.jpg]

I don't care if it's your old Thread Design or not. I only saw the newer one. Your fault still

I won't commen anymore under this. I let @Liars decide.

Okay whatever, well wait for him. Cant believe there is people like you wholl buy and in the first 30 minutes open a scam report because the packs arent private? No one ever complained about that, I have so many of them and you dont even needa use one. You agreed to our terms before, im only fighting this because its stupid. ik he can earn as our terms said if he trys...
This post is by a banned member (flavioreal) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 02:29 AM by flavioreal. Edited 1 time in total.)
Still active!

@Liars please do something I have no energy for this anymore I just want to get this sorted out.

Basically, 

-Seller advertised with 300gb of private packs - all packs were public and/or Onlyfans Scraped shit [some proofs already in thread]

- Seller keeps telling me that it doesn't matter even tho it does (basically I want what I paid for)

- Seller keeps arguing and keeps asking me the same questions
[Image: cl97e6v.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@SirHugs You was false advertising on the thread it did say "private ewhore packs". He bought it for that reason. If you never promoted that he would of never bought. Refund him within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 04:56 PM by flavioreal.)
Seller asking about my age for weird reasons + threatening me to trashing sales of all my future businesses

Also saying that my ID Service is public (HE'S NOT EVEN A CUSTOMER AND CLAIMING THAT) - It's not. I can provide any Information to a Staff Member!

https://imgur.com/a/3rtmHww
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 October, 2022 - 04:55 PM)flavioreal Wrote: Show More
Seller asking about my age for weird reasons + threatening me to trashing sales of all my future businesses

Also saying that my ID Service is public (HE'S NOT EVEN A CUSTOMER AND CLAIMING THAT) - It's not. I can provide any Information to a Staff Member!

https://imgur.com/a/3rtmHww

You have been refunded even though when we first talked its pretty obvious thats why you never bought, second I said so no one sells to you so you can steal theyre product aswell.

Like ik @Liars didnt even read this ethier cuz he just mentioned the private ewhore packs but I offered my own personal private one but he denied it so he can get a refund instead, like just look at hes original methods never asked about the ewhore packs and made it clear he was only interested in the bot/guide.

[Image: nPjhc8.jpg]
[Image: gUwony.jpg]
[Image: THy9rj.jpg]

Its so obvious this isnt why he bought and he just said that to get a refund like legit 30 minutes after buying like he tried to find anything I offered him my own that I bought and is private. Youve been refunded, so be happy you wouldnt even go in a vc or teamviewer so I can see you delete it and you said youd just download it on your phone...
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@SirHugs Provide the txid if you refunded.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 October, 2022 - 06:00 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@SirHugs Provide the txid if you refunded.

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transacti...rustwallet
Threads
2 Years of service
Refund received.