Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against clipticOk

by seakzz - 02 December, 2022 - 04:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (seakzz) - Unhide
seakzz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2022 - 04:40 AM by seakzz. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/clipticOk
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-APPLE-INSIDER%E2%9A%A1Clip-s-Refund-PREMIUM-SERVICE%E2%9A%A1%EF%B8%8F-2M-REFUNDED%E2%9A%A1%EF%B8%8FCHEAP%E2%9A%A1HIGHLY-VOUCHED%E2%9A%A1%EF%B8%8F
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: ~ 300 $ 
Screenshots of Communication: sent to Liars via PM discord
Additional Information: So about 1 month ago i needed a refunder for my amazon.de order of 2 iPhones. I talked with this guy and he told me he can Refund it ( scans were already made just needed someone to SE it ), he said he can do refund not replacement ( because as happened here, replacements are dangerous also u get a lot less for this) still profit so i was like ok let's go because he mentioned he will Double dip it so i will get replacements  and then when i get replacements shipped, he will refund the replacements ( thing that did not happen, not even close). After about 3weeks-1 month, i got an email from Amazon that my replacements were cancelled upon request( i didnt request anything, why would i ). I told Clip about this, he told me that he didnt cancel the replacement order and that he will check "whenever he can" because he can "restore the replacement". I waited and MSG'd him about everyday from 23 November - Today, but he kept telling me he has personal problems too ( like he is the only one with other problems) and that he will do it, but i clearly saw that he either doesn't want to do it/ doesn't care'/ it's not possible. ( I contacted Amazon and they told me that replacements were cancelled due to techincal issues and my opion on this is that my replacements got cancelled because it took about 1 month for them to ship from germany to my country and maybe meanwhile they saw that my initial order was arrived)
After that i tried again to solve it with him, telling him that i have another order and if he wants, he can refund me that order ( scans already made so he had to call only), we will be good, but, he didnt accept and told me that i can open scam report as his TOS says that he doesnt refund the fee amount. This is not correct, i paid for a service and right now i need to sell 2 phones for less and also paid the FEE for a service i did not get? I dont have any replacements or refund ... and he also answers like he is the one right. Didn't ask for anything special. 
Crypto address for a refund: 1GRXdAPtiHTLP5kyCpyxUtZUEufxiVgat8
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @clipticOk (clipticOk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (clipticOk) - Unhide
seakzz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
As mentioned in the initial text, i did not request cancellation. I also sent Liars a photo with the chat i had with one customer agent from Amazon. Why would i cancel the replacement order if i waited for so long ? It has no sense, i didnt cancel anything.
I dont want any free refund anymore, i want my money for the service i paid and now ended up getting nothing for me.
I was friendly enough to text you every single day about my order and also to tell u to restore the replacements? Why would i do this if i would have cancel it first? Has no sense to throw away my profits?
This post is by a banned member (clipticOk) - Unhide
seakzz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Why would they “calm” me ? They could easily say i cancelled it. I repeat i did not cancel the replacement, if i would “cancel it for a refund “ as you said i would have do it a few days after replacement order placed, but my order got cancelled 3 weeks later ( why would i cancel it after 3 weeks? it clearly was cancelled due to long time to ship) it would have ship on 2 december and my order got cancelled like a few days ago.
I paid for a service and it didnt work. You dont have any argument . You fooled me for 10+ days with “ i have other problems “ “ i will check when i have time”. I want my fee back.
seakzz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #7
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2022 - 08:32 PM by seakzz.)
Bump

This is a bump
seakzz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2022 - 10:04 AM by seakzz. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bump

@Liars @Darkness