Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report /uid=213 @PRO aka EliteDaMyth l Amount Scammed 1000$+

by XcelX - 04 September, 2019 - 01:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (PRUNED6645) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2019 - 07:38 AM by PRUNED6645.)
(04 September, 2019 - 02:04 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@PRO you have 24 hrs to respond to this report.

Bump

1. You say i am impersonating 'Diesel98' and show us the chat log of Diesel with some 'nibba' ; You honestly think i am EliteDaMyth, Diesel98 AND Nibba, you idiot? 
2. There are over 10 Diesel, Lucas, KSZ , etc impersonators - i haven't scammed anyone ever with my Diesel98 id - it was meant as a Joke and thus i didn't to get a new discord id -No fucking 'scammer' does that.
3. You have no proof of my uid -( the one thing on discord that actually remains the same) Being the same as some scammer , My changing discord name isn't a proof and removing grudges on other matters and framing them as a scam report is simply stupid.
4. Noone has ever reported a valid scam report against ME regarding impersonation scam.
5. Provide a valid gif (Refreshing the chats) of some scam victim saying its me with proof that the scammer had my uid. 
//(You'll Never get one since i've never done anything like that)

(04 September, 2019 - 01:35 PM)hsookloo78 Wrote: Show More
indians are such dirty people

Your opinion was not asked . Dont be racist too also youre breaking rules by speakin in here......
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 04:52 AM)PRO Wrote: Show More
Bump

1. You say i am impersonating 'Diesel98' and show us the chat log of Diesel with some 'nibba' ; You honestly think i am EliteDaMyth, Diesel98 AND Nibba, you idiot? 
2. There are over 10 Diesel, Lucas, KSZ , etc impersonators - i haven't scammed anyone ever with my Diesel98 id - it was meant as a Joke and thus i didn't to get a new discord id -No fucking 'scammer' does that.
3. You have no proof of my uid -( the one thing on discord that actually remains the same) Being the same as some scammer , My changing discord name isn't a proof and removing grudges on other matters and framing them as a scam report is simply stupid.
4. Noone has ever reported a valid scam report against ME regarding impersonation scam.
5. Provide a valid gif (Refreshing the chats) of some scam victim saying its me with proof that the scammer had my uid. 

Your opinion was not asked . Dont be racist too also youre breaking rules by speakin in here......
The proofs OP provided are enough for me to assume it was you doing the imporsonation scam.
So go ahead and refund the people you have scammed.
@rainman tell the amount you were scammed for.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Threads
6 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 12:10 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
Bump

The proofs OP provided are enough for me to assume it was you doing the imporsonation scam.

as i have said i haven't scammed anyone using impersonation scam if i did please show a scam report for me
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 01:35 PM)PRO Wrote: Show More
as i have said i haven't scammed anyone using impersonation scam if i did please show a scam report for me

When you do imporsonation scams you dont get scam reports against you but against the person you imporsonated, and it is shown by OP in the thread , a scam report against diesel for 300$ google cloud and seeing your sales thread ,you also were selling google clouds before,which you deleted now but are visible to me.
2nd thing how come Elitedamyth discord mentioned the same other forum account just like the imporsonator?

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2019 - 06:16 PM by PRUNED6645.)
(05 September, 2019 - 05:42 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(05 September, 2019 - 01:35 PM)PRO Wrote: Show More

When you do imporsonation scams you dont get scam reports against you but against the person you imporsonated, and it is shown by OP in the thread , a scam report against diesel for 300$ google cloud and seeing your sales thread ,you also were selling google clouds before,which you deleted now but are visible to me.
2nd thing how come Elitedamyth discord mentioned the same other forum account just like the imporsonator?

Nulled and Cracked aren't connected.
Again , The name was meant as a Joke not for scamming.
The Uid Mentioned in that scam report wasn't even mine. 
I accept changing my name to Diesel98 but that is not a crime or scam - i haven't scammed anyone and noone with a diesel impersonation report has reported the impersonator to be with a uid same as mine.

(05 September, 2019 - 12:10 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
Bump

Sure tell me one person with valid proof that my discord uid is the one the op was scammed with. 
Ps- Rainman Hasn't been scammed  by any diesel impersonator neither the guys who have reacted to the scam report. http://prntscr.com/p2a7sb a bit unfair , eh ? Kappa
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned as cracked.to have zero tolerance against scammers.