Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @CrossPower

by Sadeceoyna - 26 February, 2022 - 08:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sadeceoyna) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:55 PM by Sadeceoyna. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/CrossPower
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Sellin...er-proxies
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1 Month Proxy
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: 9xfhmqd.png]
[Image: 1jdvkx5.png]
[Image: 4zaj2at.png]
[Image: ievlq20.png]
[Image: mj3szuw.png]
[Image: sfi1owu.png]

Additional Information: He directed me to his admin to sell me a proxy . He sent a proxy himself. pictures available. I want him to refund $50 available on the date I got it. He gave me a proxy. Thank you friend server owner. Didn't respond for a week.
Crypto address for a refund:  LWyWdpRhU9yeXx2Y4ZGoBzssYZJG9yfvw2 ( LTC ) - 50$

He guy help me .  thanks for help @TwitchLand

(26 February, 2022 - 10:01 PM)TwitchLand Wrote: Show More
I know I'm not involved in this but @CrossPower tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, unfortunately, he deleted everything in discord here is my story with this scammer @CrossPower

@CrossPower is a sketchy scammer. He uses this method to scam people. He owns a discord marketplace server, then he makes a new account to scam people on his serve and promote his new accounts in his server to scam people, he tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, but luckily he refunded me, I hope he gets banned this moron.

[Image: iooiyue.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @CrossPower (CrossPower) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 09:16 PM by CrossPower.)
I wasnt the seller. u bought the proxies from SCATTS i was just helping him. I gave u one week. then sent the money to scatts. They worked fine for a week. Then you bought from him for a MONTH
I wasnt involved with anything with that monthly deal. And im not resposible if they stopped working. Im just trying to help.

(26 February, 2022 - 09:04 PM)SicknaturE Wrote: Show More
https://discord.gg/BHwUwgd3 join here for luminati proxies, best on the market, with IP whitelist and userpass so u don't get scammed by shitty people again

who are you. and why are you advertising in a scam report?  ?? ??
Threads
6 Years of service
You are admin in this server and you are reply or giving proxies from here, so it means you are one of owners of this discord server.
[Image: 5zxhk9x.png]

As you can see from here, I sent your thread and I said '' I am trusting you etc. '' 
[Image: g493gxj.png]
I trusted this discord server because of you but now you are doing nothing about this situtation.
If you will not responsible about service, why are you showing support to this discord server and why you are admin of here ?

This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2022 - 09:19 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More
You are admin in this server and you are reply or giving proxies from here, so it means you are one of owners of this discord server.

As you can see from here, I sent your thread and I said '' I am trusting you etc. '' 
I trusted this discord server because of you but now you are doing nothing about this situtation.
If you will not responsible about service, why are you showing support to this discord server and why you are admin of here ?

yes, i am admin. @Scatts is my friend. I do not have anything to do with it though. I also sell proxies. but i always do it in dms. and i dont have a server. Im just in dash proxies to help.
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 09:53 PM by Sadeceoyna. Edited 2 times in total.)
(26 February, 2022 - 09:27 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2022 - 09:19 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More

yes, i am admin. @Scatts is my friend. I do not have anything to do with it though. I also sell proxies. but i always do it in dms. and i dont have a server. Im just in dash proxies to help.

[Image: i4pdhk4.png]

Now he answers me. Didn't answer for 7 days. I want a refund. Thank you.

Me and the dasphroxies are together. good answer bro. I want a refund..

[Image: mbujgta.png]

This post is by a banned member (BitcoinSuck) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:02 PM by BitcoinSuck. Edited 1 time in total.)
I know I'm not involved in this but @CrossPower tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, unfortunately, he deleted everything in discord here is my story with this scammer @CrossPower

@CrossPower is a sketchy scammer. He uses this method to scam people. He owns a discord marketplace server, then he makes a new account to scam people on his serve and promote his new accounts in his server to scam people, he tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, but luckily he refunded me, I hope he gets banned this moron.
This post is by a banned member (Jizzlips) - Unhide