Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report - DataTouch

by HarveySpecter - 28 July, 2020 - 08:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (HarveySpecter) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/DataTouch
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Sellix-TouchPr...ON-SICKIFY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 29.99 EUR (Can be adjusted accordingly)
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/hZ8yl2C.png
Additional Information: 

I hope it's not an issue making this thread for a partner due to him not having an account here.
TL;DR partner bought 100GB of proxies from DataTouch, after being able to use them for about a day his account was reset for some reason. After opening a ticket about it he was refunded 75GB of proxies but after the incident, he could not bind his server IP saying it's in use already. By contacting the support team they suggested using a VPN service, which doesn't seem fair here as I or he couldn't find anything about having to use a VPN to use the proxies and as I said before everything was working fine until the account was reset for some reason.

If there are any other questions I'm ready to explain to behalf of my partner.
This post is by a banned member (aqua) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2020 - 11:27 PM by Flex.)
Can you reply with your order id, and your preferred refund method? Next time I would appreciate it if you would of reached out to me instead of making a scam report first. Also, aqua has been demoted from our admin team as I did not authorize him to represent DataTouch, as the only one who should reply to the scam report is me.
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 10:51 PM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More
Can you reply with your order id, and your preferred refund method? Next time I would appreciate it if you would of reached out to me instead of making a scam report first. Also, aqua has been demoted from our admin team as I did not authorize him to represent DataTouch, as the only one who should reply to the scam report is me.

Hi there

Thanks for the reply, well the partner told them not to close the ticket but it was deleted instantly when the partner said he needs it for screenshots just incase.

Of course, you're the owner it's your choice but considering replies from the other staff members aqua was being really nice and professional.
I've also replied to you about the order id.

Regards
OnlyFans Cashouts From Full Access Accounts
Redirects to Cracked.To Thread
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 11:46 PM)HarveySpecter Wrote: Show More

Hi there

Thanks for the reply, well the partner told them not to close the ticket but it was deleted instantly when the partner said he needs it for screenshots just incase.

Of course, you're the owner it's your choice but considering replies from the other staff members aqua was being really nice and professional.

Regards

I need a BTC address to send the refund to, can you send one?
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 11:48 PM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More

Hi there

Regards

Oh sorry, my bad.

1EvNc1ddPosw4px99Hj9TNabC1J7x8B5Le
OnlyFans Cashouts From Full Access Accounts
Redirects to Cracked.To Thread
This post is by a banned member (aqua) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 11:50 PM)HarveySpecter Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 11:48 PM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More
Hi there

Regards

Oh sorry, my bad.

1EvNc1ddPosw4px99Hj9TNabC1J7x8B5Le
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/59a2c1...5c99d84593