Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report MAST420

by member3333 - 03 October, 2024 - 05:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (member3333) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 October, 2024 - 05:21 PM by member3333. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MAST420
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-Binanc...VN-checker
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 800$
Screenshots of Communication: i can provide video and SS to admin

Additional Information: he sold me this binance phone checker and it doesnt work he sends me a video and says it works on his pc but i have tried on my pc and on rdp it doesnt work as mentioned and i even used 4 diffrent proxy provider i have also tried his proxy provider it is still the same and when i told him to come and check if the problem is with my pc he ignored me and said he has stuff to do 
i have bought the software to use it not to see it work on his pc and not on mine

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MAST420 (MAST420) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MAST420) - Unhide
MAST420  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 October, 2024 - 05:14 PM)member3333 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MAST420
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-Binanc...VN-checker
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 800$
Screenshots of Communication: i can provide video and SS to admin

Additional Information: he sold me this binance phone checker and it doesnt work he sends me a video and says it works on his pc but i have tried on my pc and on rdp it doesnt work as mentioned and i even used 4 diffrent proxy provider i have also tried his proxy provider it is still the same and when i told him to come and check if the problem is with my pc he ignored me and said he has stuff to do 
i have bought the software to use it not to see it work on his pc and not on mine

Crypto address for a refund:

"it doesnt work" - You can't just say that it doesn't work as this is what you said yesterday.
"he sends me a video and says it works on his pc but i have tried on my pc and on rdp it doesnt work" - I didn't mention anything regarding neither of ours pc or rdp anywhere.
"when i told him to come and check if the problem is with my pc he ignored me and said he has stuff to do" - You probably have common sense that what's the difference between "ignoring" and going off after "notifying".

The checker still does work and does what it is supposed to do.
If needed i can provide proofs and stuff to any of the admins in dms.
Telegram: @antibotdev
Discord: mast420_
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 October, 2024 - 06:55 PM by member3333.)
i need the checker to work yesterday i did check a small list to see if it work it gave 10-20 valids i said thats it but when i checked today an old list that i have the results for the output was 100% diffrent it only said 166 results out of 100k lines but i have 2.5k results that is confirmed

you cant say the software works when it is correct 1 out of 100 times this is not what a checker supposed to be 

if it works 100% for you then i give you anydesk so you can come and check if thats correct

after talking with the seller he says he didnt say the checker will always give valid and check every line of my list he says it will work sometimes and check some lines 

and this is not how a checker works he should have stated in his sale thread that the checker is not accurate 

https://imgur.com/a/9b6Nx10
MAST420  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 October, 2024 - 06:25 PM)member3333 Wrote: Show More
i need the checker to work yesterday i did check a small list to see if it work it gave 10-20 valids i said thats it but when i checked today an old list that i have the results for the output was 100% diffrent it only said 166 results out of 100k lines but i have 2.5k results that is confirmed

you cant say the software works when it is correct 1 out of 100 times this is not what a checker supposed to be 

if it works 100% for you then i give you anydesk so you can come and check if thats correct

after talking with the seller he says he didnt say the checker will always give valid and check every line of my list he says it will work sometimes and check some lines 

and this is not how a checker works he should have stated in his sale thread that the checker is not accurate 

https://imgur.com/a/9b6Nx10

"after talking with the seller he says he didnt say the checker will always give valid and check every line of my list he says it will work sometimes and check some lines" - bro is playing crazy, i never said anything about this anywhere.
now i will reply only after a admin checks this.
Threads
3 Years of service
you said that we didnt discuss the working of the checker ? and iam not crazy but iam not english 
what u meant was we didnt discuss that the checker will work 100% of the time which mean that it wont work always if it means something else let me know 

i wont talk with you any further

admin: the checker skips most of the lines it checks and it is not a reliable checker i checked a list that has 2.4k working lines and it said 166 of them work that is not a checker 
and the seller saw it with his own eyes how many errors it gives please resolve this
MAST420  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars @Ping @Darkness