Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @_MrRobot_ | $100 | Shitty source code thats fully vulnerable

by melio - 10 December, 2020 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 06:14 AM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
Btw the site CryoCloud is up.

That does not matter. I gave you that choice (to fix the site) before I opened up the dispute and you said it wasn't your fault. Still requesting full refund.

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 05:59 PM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 02:58 PM)melio Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 06:14 AM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
Btw the site CryoCloud is up.

That does not matter. I gave you that choice (to fix the site) before I opened up the dispute and you said it wasn't your fault. Still requesting full refund.

The site is fixed, Has 0 Problems. It was not my fault you don't pay your suppliers like you said you do 0 WORK. [Image: 5217a4935a09b53b2e7c1ec10134d324]You also filed a claim with PayPal when PayPal doesn't cover digital goods. So have a good life man. if anyone need amazing hosting, dev, etc contact me on discord MrRobot#8178  Pepelove

This is funny af, your only excuse is that "i dont pay suppliers" when that has 0 shit to do with the actual topic im covering. Im telling you that the site has been botted 1-3 times, has a shit ton of vulnerabilities, you use a free template for the landing page, a stolen admin panel, what more do you want?
Since you wanna keep going back on Jayden lets see
As you can see here he is the one who suggests all the payments, I always tell my staff the payment before they do the work and they have the choice to say YES or NO. Jayden agreed and dms can be shown
[Image: NNTVVIS.png]
[Image: kD71IsJ.png]

THIS IS IRRELEVANT TO THE DISPUTE, STOP TRYING TO NEGLECT THE FACT THAT YOU SOLD ME A SOURCE CODE WITH A STOLEN ADMIN PANEL AND A FREE LANDING PAGE, WITH TONS OF SECURITY ISSUES 

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Alright since you obviously do not want to handle this privately and want to act like a baby we can continue here.
Before opening up the dispute I gave you 2 choices. 1 was to refund me and the other was to remove all the vulnerabilities on the side. You continued to say that it wasn't your fault and that resulted in me opening the dispute up and changing the nameservers.
Once again tried to handle it privately by telling you to remove all vuln's off the site and fix it up but you still proceed to neglect the fact that you used a free template for the landing page, the site didnt even have any sort of security / anti captcha at the start / got botted with 89k members and fried the gpu, etc. 
We can handle this privately or continue here, fulli up2u.

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@_MrRobot_ Refund OP within 24h.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
melio  
Infinity
Threads