Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Aovri raped database

by Sergiu - 27 February, 2022 - 11:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sergiu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Aovri) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 February, 2022 - 01:46 AM by Aovri. Edited 1 time in total.)
You have yet again ignored my points of rule 11 and the fact that as soon as i mention mojang every hit you show has mojang in it.

You say that search bar is not proof but it is all you are using to “prove” my data is raped.

You have begun to panic now because you have been called up on your bullshit. Somebody else confirms my suspicions of you faking proof aswell as the fact that as soon as somebody else tells you that you are in the wrong regarding rule 11 you begin to backtrack.

Whether or not action is taken for his breakage of rule 11. I think it should be taken into account, alongside another members confirmation that he has been put into the same situation as i have that this member is more than willing to break forum rules to benefit himself.
[Image: k9YyoKF.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ArrowHardware) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Aovri) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
The screenshots you show for his logs being “looted” has the exact same searches as one you showed me in dm’s to “prove” mine were. It is obvious now that this is how you scam. More evidence for this is that as soon as i mention mojang to you, every hit you show me has mojang in it. Definitely trying to further fabricate evidence to try and trick me.

Arrow has simply read the evidence against you and came to the very clear conclusion that the fact this happens multiple times with the exact same searches is too much of a coincidence and that you are in fact scamming.
[Image: k9YyoKF.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SicknaturE) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Sergiu has he refunded you yet?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024