Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Arab nigger @xSkylerLB

by Loi5griffin - 30 September, 2024 - 08:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Loi5griffin) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 08:29 AM by Loi5griffin.)
Scammers Profile Link: xSkylerLB
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%A8-UHQ-...s%E2%9C%A8
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 300$
Screenshots of Communication:  Nigger deleted chat but I have proof of him dming me in c.to. Also of him blocking me and clearing chat.
Additional Information: Bought binance from him. Account was unverified. Dude logged in and wiped the $$$.
Crypto address for a refund: He's not gonna refund. Happens when you're a nigger. I have his ips. Please release his emails and shit. The binance withdrawl won't be processed for 24 hours. I am gonna submit the docs and a report of hacking so he's not able to do the withdrawl. For now please ban him and release all his info.

He also called me multipe times and telegram is p2p calling. Told your mom she should've fucked a pajeet if you wanted to be a good scammer.
This post is by a banned member (xSkylerLB) - Unhide
xSkylerLB  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 01:28 PM by xSkylerLB. Edited 3 times in total.)
Nigga I've had tons of sales so far on TG, cracked and dc.
All the accounts I sell are verified, otherwise why would I put them up for sale?
Second thing, I've never refused using and escrow/middleman from TG or cracked.
And when I receive funds first I always ask the counterparty to secure the account and verify everything before closing the deal.
You said you weren't able to access the account, which isn't true, because you never reported anything to me after you sent me the 50 euros for the account.
Third thing, you said you were locked out and asked me to do the face verification thing, which I did, and I even sent u the fullz so you had full access for everything, you even added your authenticator.
Fourth thing, I did the face verification for you, and I was able to see that you have already withdrawn assets you deposited without any issues.
Even after that, I logged out as you asked me to and when you asked me to try again, it didn't ask for the face verification thing.
You had full access of the account, mail access and the fullz (!D Front & Back).
You said I called you multiple times on TG, which is true cause you asked me to do the face thing and you only respond and demand when I'm offline, so I had to call you. Now regarding my ip, go ahead and release it, dumb of you thinking that's a real one, I use proxyscrape proxies.
One last thing, you said the binance account was unverified and it was wiped, how did you deposit your assets in an unverified account? And how did I wipe an "unverified" account.
TG has a destructive timer if you dk and when you started throwing dirt on my name, I blocked you, I did everything on my part.
I wonder why all your posts & threads are reports of people, you're bad at doing business and you dk how to communicate with people.
Have a good time.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 01:47 PM by Loi5griffin.)
Lol that's a good lie. Your withdrawl isn't going through. You deleted the chat right after I said you were withdrawing to your own address. 
Ig that's just your average arab these days. Scamming as much as it possibly can.

https://snipboard.io/ZbLoWF.jpg

Here's what he did after he did the withdrawl.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 02:03 PM by Loi5griffin.)
Nigger unblocked me right after I posted this, chat still cleared. Ask him why he would clear the chat if I was lying lol

This is your warning to never deal without MMs. I got scammed twice unfortunately. Btw the reason I gave him access was to verify the account. 
Address he withdrew the money too
0x561822465031d9e248ede04d80bda1ad9ab4488d
xSkylerLB  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
"Chat cleared"
Did you even read what I wrote earlier?
I already mentioned why I blocked you, and I only unblocked you now to see if you have anything else to say but apparently it's only you being racist and trash talking, nothing important to share here.
You started attacking me and yapping about why the account was expensive and that it had no transactions. You never asked me about whether it had transactions or not.
Now regarding withdrawals, nigga you already had like 4 deposits and withdrawals on the account without any issues.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 03:18 PM by Loi5griffin.)
lol is this why you cleared chat. You aren't  that good at lying. You're from libya lol. That's not your people's forte.

@Liars Please add a DWC tag to him, also possibly an inbred one. You know nobody clears chat unless they're scamming.
xSkylerLB  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 03:49 PM by xSkylerLB.)
What a pathetic kid.
Makes fresh accs to throw shit on ppl.
Nigga why would I keep chats with every single person I contact on telegram?
I have no use for them after the deal is closed.
However if someone has an issue then they gotta keep not me.
Threads
Lemme get this straight, you delete chats after each deal? What a retarded defense. A better cover would've been just deleting the chats and pretending I never contacted you. This shit is just stupid.
@Liars I am sure you've seen a million cases like this bro. No legit seller does this. 
Also the story he made up before about telegram auto deleting chats, telegram actually shows a timer on your account when you have it enabled. Your doesn't. 
I already have it saved and screenshotted and saved, but still try to change it. Would be funny