Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Azathoth

by NathanielDev - 26 October, 2020 - 06:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (NathanielDev) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2020 - 09:03 PM by Azathoth.)
First of all I didn't promise you anything for PLAYING league of legends (not boosting). I said that I would (not that I will) do ONE to test your country but I already found someone else who had access to a much bigger variety of countries. Also could you please attach screenshot of me saying that if you boost me I would give you x2 monitors? Thank you!

And as a final note to all of this for those who don't know what happened here is that @[Miss Yony] and I agreed to play league on shoutbox. He didn't have accounts so I bought a few and helped him with some and we played less than 10 games together since I don't play that much and he kept saying that he would boost me because he was a much higher rank than me and never asked me for payment. I didn't rank up with him even once (only did while playing with @Darkness) and I remember I told him that I "might" (not will) give him one for testing purposes. Fast forward 1 week and my discord account got banned by a past friend of mine so I went ahead and did the orders as usual. Last time we spoke is after he started swearing like a kid in a middle of the game and after the game I just blocked him and went on with my day as usual. I hope this clears up any confusion and I am happy to answer any other questions.

Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 09:36 AM by Azathoth.)
Then please upload the screenshots in the scam report so everyone can see them and please provide proof that we played more than 10 games together since I don't remember you that well. I played league with quite a lot of people from c.to and I can't remember every person I played with. Also I deleted all my conversations with every contact due to the multiple bans I received on my discord and I didn't want to get banned again. Honestly I don't know how delusional you can be for posting a scam report without providing any proof in the actual scam report (the part where I said that if you boost me I would give you 2 monitors exactly as you stated in this comment "We agreed to play together and boost him in the League of Legends, and he, in return, give me x2 aw25 monitors.").

Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 12:48 PM by Azathoth.)
It's your responsibility to give me proof that we played more than 10 games since my discord is banned and you have the screenshots with the accounts. Also you played a game and requested $600/2 alienware monitors (if you have any common sense you can clearly spot that as a joke) after playing a game in which I said ok done going back on my first statement in which I stated "I said that I would (not that I will) do ONE to test your country but I already found someone else who had access to a much bigger variety of countries" and you never even came up with the drop I requested (in the meantime I found someone else who had a much bigger variety of countries and addresses). And let's do say hypothetically  you didn't say $600/2 alienware monitors as a joke then the price I would have to pay you would be about 10 euros according to every boosting site. At this point your story doesn't even make sense and it's just taking things out of context and you didn't even send a screenshot from the time we started talking in which everyone can see we didn't say anything about boosting. You only said it after we played some games which can be seen in the screenshots that it was taken as a joke. It would've been 1 thing to just act like a kid and swear a lot but making a scam report on an out of context conversation is laughable and not even worth my time.

This post is by a banned member (DigitalProfit) - Unhide