Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Azathoth

by NathanielDev - 26 October, 2020 - 06:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 09:19 AM by Azathoth.)
I already said this like 3 times. I asked you for the country to see if I have or I haven't done it there before for testing purposes. Also stop lying about 30 games played with you. I don't even have 10 games played with you and you don't want to give me any proof that we played 30 when you are insisting on it, I said 10eur since YOU claimed "I boosted you to silver" . You didn't even boost me to silver because @Darkness did but I said that if let's hypothetically say you boosted me to silver as you stated, it would only cost 10 eur and you are asking for 600 and now you are complaining about it and it proves that you really do have no common sense. Still awaiting the proof that I played "30 games" (in 2 days) with you which is clearly a lie. Also if you want I can go to 10 different boosting sites and the calculations would be the same. Also I don't know digital profit. I only talked with him once about 4 months ago and that was that and don't you even dare to tell me that I agreed on you boosting me after you said in sb that you wanted to play with me only and made a random boosting joke after playing a few games.

This post is by a banned member (NathanielDev) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 12:24 AM by Azathoth.)
Darkness played on both of those accounts with me since I've shared the same account with him too he played about 10 games with me. Also I've just checked league graphs too. I wasn't even in silver when we spoke but you said you boosted me to silver (AUG) https://i.imgur.com/Hucw3JI.png. Also I've checked the dates in which we spoke on discord and from 18 until 20 I played 12 games in total which half were without you https://i.imgur.com/TLu3rJp.png. Also I keep repeating the same thing because you don't understand any common sense and want to charge 60 time the market price over an out of context joke. I see why people told me to avoid you now and should have taken the red flag when I had the chance.

Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 09:24 AM by Azathoth.)
(27 October, 2020 - 12:40 AM)Miss Yony Wrote: Show More
@Azathoth First, to be honest, we haven't written anywhere about how far I should boost you right? the screenshots show how you agreed and you ask me about a drop which is quite enough at least in my opinion and stop making excuses with stupid sites as you excused yourself before with c.to/Try deleted your discord and because of that, you can't do it, etc. The boosting sites are not even related to that because you agreed on other things.

@Azathoth I also can't show the chat from your new discord account because before you block me you decide to delete all your messages

Anyone with common sense could see that it started as a joke and you took it seriously like a kid. Asking for a drop does not mean you agree with something. I never agreed once to you boosting me for money (reason being that you asked me after the game and not before). At first I played it as a joke since actual sane person would give you $600 for 5-10 league games (as seen in screenshots it wasn't any boosting involved, it was just playing for fun or "to lose" https://i.imgur.com/rzgKJqS.png). Then when I asked you what country you were from that point I actually was going to do one since I never tested Bulgaria ever so I said in my head why not but when I kept asking you for an address you never gave it to me so I just gave up on you and found someone with experience that can help me test (this still doesn't mean I approved to that ridiculous joke) . If you really think I agreed to an overly out of context joke then you are clearly an idiot. You are not going to get anything out of this scam report other than my wasted time as you don't have any common sense. I don't know where you came up with the audacity to even make a fucking scam report for $600 over a joke. As far as I was concerned at the time, I met you in sb then we got to play a few games. I already said it once but I deleted messages from all my contacts so won't get banned. I will wait for an admin to close this scam report @Darkness. If you want to know what it means agreeing to something check out this scam report https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Exit-Scam-by-Fear. Also you don't know what hypothetically means do you? (hypothetically =  a way that is imagined or suggested but not necessarily real or true)

Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
What are you even talking about? After a game you ask for $600 or 2 monitors as a joke and you expect to get it? If you really make a joke but can't realize it's one then don't even start the subject. Also me asking for your drop doesn't mean I agreed to something. Why don't you show the full conversation from the time we started talking not the part where you joked so we can see that it wasn't a "pay for boost" situation. And please stop claiming that I say stuff without showing proof "you wrote that you will do it". The only reason for blocking you was because you acted like a kid. "And it can be seen that I wrote you 600$ and you did not agree" where is this exactly? I put a keek since I thought it was a joke. I'll just wait for an administrator to close this before I burn more braincells with kids.

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
How is this a scam? you played a game with him and maybe boosted his rank, how in the actual world is that worth hundreds of euros worth of goods. He only said he may do the service just to test, does not mean he has to do it over ur gaming time. There is literally no monetary value for ur gaming time or his small increase in rank just by playing with you.

Closed
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]