Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Blaze

by nintedno_key_seller - 23 April, 2020 - 01:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (nintedno_key_seller) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Blaze
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-VALORA...FA-AND-NFA
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  4 $ 
Screenshots of Communication: 
Additional Information:
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund:

??  Ok so basically the first account wasn't working, and then the second account, he claims to be being NA, turns out the region of the account is in finland. This guy thinks that I am wrong. Ok, what happend now is that I can't invite NA player, and can't join their party. went in game with 100 ping asked the players around me, they said it's in eu game. Played 3 games (all said eu). The region of the account in EU.  Noice, also he claims that he doesn't need to replace???? First about the first account wasn't even full access meaning changin email and password, it was NFA. Second one is from EU, but I bought NA! Nice job bro!
This post is by a banned member (Blaze) - Unhide
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Show proof of me saying I have to replace accounts, I replaced the first as it was my fault it wadnt working. Show me proof that it wasnt NA. Physical country is irrelevant in valorant as they can pick servers. Show me proof that it is 100 ping when you play. You dont give no proof what so ever so of course I wont beleive a shit you say?
[Image: FYFE5QS]
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 April, 2020 - 01:24 PM by nintedno_key_seller.)
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let's go let's fucking spend another 3 hours proving i am wrong bitch, for 4 $ bitch we can do this all day long. but you see the thing is that I got 620$ in my btc wallet I really wouldn't give a shit normally but this time you really triggered me dawg

if i start playing with 100 ping you be like your wifi sucks,  :monkas:  Bruh this is legit getting me autism boi

also your capture is fucking shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt dawg fix your config bitch
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Oh bro I'm sorry you have $620!!!

You gonna bribe the fbi to arrest me!

Brooo I'm so fucking scared.

If you are that rich how about buy supreme for a start?

I dont give two fucks if you have $620 or what.

How about show PROOFS of what you say. Wait what is that? You have none.
Threads
4 Years of service
Ok dude Then I can hop on a call with Darkness and prove it, for 4$ lmfao to spend another 1 hour but it's fucking worth it because you are a piece of shit that provides shit account lmfao
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 April, 2020 - 01:28 PM by nintedno_key_seller.)
Hope you can get gangbanged by the staff member, even if i prove you wrong you can only replace or refund. It would be more worth it if you can get banned from it

Fucking autism stacked together
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Ty needed this
Threads
4 Years of service
btw he also claims that I am the one that triggered the verification for the first account which isn't fucking true, Your email needs to be veirified so they send you code,, if unverified, impossible to send code just because wrong ip. You fucking lier