Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against | @CHIEFHF| $43

by Elbar0n - 05 January, 2021 - 12:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Elbar0n) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ChiefHF) - Unhide
ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 January, 2021 - 06:46 PM by ChiefHF.)
1st Conversation Log: https://p0.f0.n0.cdn.getcloudapp.com/ite...8ae548d126
2nd Conversation Log: https://p0.f0.n0.cdn.getcloudapp.com/ite...f05b513065

Additional Information: This user purchased my guide from me. He was sent the content that he purchased. When he was sent the content he claimed it was "too tiring" and demanded a refund. I stated my terms of service, which users agree upon when purchasing, as below  "I want to remind you of my Terms and Service conditions for The Cash Clock: Refunds will only be given after you have tried the method for 30 days, and you need to have full proof that you haven't made anything with this method." His claim that the content was not as described is illegitimate and untrue.  I offered the user a $14 refund as I have to pay a $29 fee on the content I provide.  The user accepted my return of $14 and once received opened this case claiming I defrauded him.

I wrote this last night when I was filing my dispute.
Discord: Chief#0006 

ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Stated at the bottom of my thread "All sales are final". There is no fraud or deception on my part. You requested a refund because this method was "too tiring" for you. Any seller will right lying tell you to fuck off if you told them that but I offered the max refund I can give. After receiving the refund you proceeded to open a dispute on PayPal.

ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
No I can not block your access to a Google Drive. No one else has had a problem understanding or executing the method. I have given you the refund agreed upon. I'm done discussing

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@ChiefHF refund OP.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 January, 2021 - 10:57 PM by ChiefHF.)
(05 January, 2021 - 10:52 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@ChiefHF refund OP.

OP has received his refund? He received his product and claims it is "too tiring". He has received the refund I can give him and the one he agreed to so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Explain how a user can purchase a product then claim to be scammed when receiving the exact product he paid for? I never defrauded him or lied regarding the product. He asked if it worked and worked on mobile and was told that.