Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against: @DrMike | BAD LOGS / NO LOGS DELIVERED

by GCAT - 09 January, 2022 - 11:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (GCAT) - Unhide
GCAT  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DrMike
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-DEMI-G...S%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $13.40
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide upon request

Additional Information: Their support team has constantly failed to help regarding my issues concerning their shitty logs. I purchased 5x shipt and 5x gaypal. The latter I have yet to receive (it's been a day now). I have been given accounts constantly by the Demi support team which do not work. Which is also why I'm requesting a refund.

Other buyers have had this issue as well, and when they complain the message is usually deleted or ignored, mine included. On top of that, I had to wait multiple days just to receive gaypal accounts after purchase. And even now I'm waiting. Note: I sent a refund request over cashapp while the payment was pending when the item was out of stock.

Whoever manages the account decided to decline the refund even though they knew fully well that there were no accounts available. I'm tired of waiting, I did not buy from this shop just to receive accounts that do not work and to wait days for accounts after purchasing. This is not a preordering service. It's an account shop. I would like a refund. Never had this issue with any other shop until I decided to purchase from Demi  Smart  Pepe

Crypto address for a refund: Will provide upon refund
I'm not gay but $20 is $20
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DrMike reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (DrMike) - Unhide
DrMike  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Shipt was removed due to getting locked in under 8 hours and PP was outta stock. Other people had indeed issues with shipt which is why I removed it, I wasn't aware of this issue until some buyers alerted me.
Cashapp is currently having issues too because we're past over the monthly limit so I would be able to refund you in bitcoin. If that's ok to you please leave your address below and wait ~8 hours for me to get home. Next time try contacting me in private instead of making a scam report for $13.
[Image: signature_new.gif]
GCAT  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 January, 2022 - 03:04 PM)DrMike Wrote: Show More
Shipt was removed due to getting locked in under 8 hours and PP was outta stock. Other people had indeed issues with shipt which is why I removed it, I wasn't aware of this issue until some buyers alerted me.
Cashapp is currently having issues too because we're past over the monthly limit so I would be able to refund you in bitcoin. If that's ok to you please leave your address below and wait ~8 hours for me to get home. Next time try contacting me in private instead of making a scam report for $13.

Sorry man, but it was near impossible being able to contact you. Your support team was in a frenzy and would routinely either ghost me or give me empty responses. And also I am in a bit of a tough spot  Pepe

BTC: bc1qmca7f7wjl2swpnqw5evuux348scp4xene5s7qq
This post is by a banned member (DrMike) - Unhide
DrMike  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 07:26 PM by DrMike.)
I'll refund in a min

Refunded.
[Image: signature_new.gif]
GCAT  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars Everything is resolved. You can close this report
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars