Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @HuyXCheckerx

by Onom - 29 September, 2024 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Onom) - Unhide
Onom  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 September, 2024 - 12:53 AM by Onom.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/HuyXCheckerx
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: USD 20
Screenshots of Communication: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Additional Information: Scammer's other social media handle: 
Discord1096709721513275492 (User ID) , perycent (Username).
Youtube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPqrLYw...9T7Xrx5gqg.
Cracked.io@HuyXCheckerx . Telegram: Huyxcheckerx
Crypto address for a refund:  {TRC20} TBxWvyvViGYf1hZQZ3xxrkuyDsBFQjRb9p

How He Scammed Me:

Incident Summary:I came across this individual’s YouTube channel, where he explained how to use combolists to crack paid subscription accounts. The video included links to his Telegram channel, which I joined to explore the services he offered.
After starting a conversation on Telegram, he promoted his “course” on creating combolists, initially priced at $120. Since I only had $50 in my Binance wallet, he agreed to take $50 upfront and the rest later. To build trust, he shared his cracked.io profile, which I mistakenly believed legitimized his offer.
However, I changed my mind and instead opted for a Netflix account deal he proposed. He offered me 10 cracked Netflix accounts with a replacement warranty for $40. To protect myself, I suggested paying $4 per account to avoid risking too much money, but he refused. Instead, we agreed on 5 accounts for $20.
Once the deal was confirmed, I transferred $20 to his crypto address, after which he immediately stopped replying and ghosted me. I tried contacting him several times through Telegram, but he ignored all my messages and calls.

Second Scam Attempt:
The next day, he finally responded, but by then he had deleted all previous conversations from our chat, erasing any proof. He asked for an additional $20 for the 10 Netflix accounts, or additional $10 to refund my money, citing that he didn’t have enough USDT to transfer the refund. This was an obvious attempt to scam me further. After refusing to pay more and threatening to report him, he blocked me on Telegram and deleted all messages.

Conclusion:
This individual employs typical scammer tactics, such as building trust by flaunting “rich” behavior and making excuses for additional payments. He even acted as though $20 was a trivial amount, saying things like, “It's a pain in a** to turn on my PC for just 20 bucks,” trying to give the impression that he was too wealthy to care. However, this is a classic technique scammers use to appear legitimate, when in reality, they are desperate to scam even small amounts of money from innocent people. After ghosting me and deleting the chat, he revealed his true intentions.
I strongly advise everyone to stay away from this user. He is highly deceptive and will try to manipulate you into sending more money. Don't fall for his tactics, as he will ghost you as soon as you make the payment. Be cautious, protect your funds, and report any suspicious activity immediately. The more awareness we spread, the fewer chances scammers like him will have to prey on unsuspecting people.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @HuyXCheckerx (HuyXCheckerx) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (HuyXCheckerx) - Unhide
Onom  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 September, 2024 - 05:29 AM)HuyXCheckerx Wrote: Show More
To summarise it all: I have told this nigger several times in the telegram dm that my minimum of order is 40 bucks, blud was being surprisingly annoying and spammed 10k message. I do have plenty of other opened tickets so i cant read them carefully all at once, he still insists on buying for only 20$ and i mistakenly took for 40 bucks. I offered him a refund but since his dumbass sent USDT on bep20 chain and i dont even have a single bnb left, i told him to send like 1-2$ for transaction fees and this nigger lied that binance cap was 10 bucks and try to take that as me asking for more money. I offer him 2 options and he refused to choose either of them. Plus he breached my policy so a this dispute is invalid.
I therefore decided further actions with this user is not necessary.

(29 September, 2024 - 05:29 AM)HuyXCheckerx Wrote: Show More
To summarise it all: I have told this nigger several times in the telegram dm that my minimum of order is 40 bucks, blud was being surprisingly annoying and spammed 10k message. I do have plenty of other opened tickets so i cant read them carefully all at once, he still insists on buying for only 20$ and i mistakenly took for 40 bucks. I offered him a refund but since his dumbass sent USDT on bep20 chain and i dont even have a single bnb left, i told him to send like 1-2$ for transaction fees and this nigger lied that binance cap was 10 bucks and gaslit me asking for more money. I offer him 2 options and he refused to choose either of them. Plus he breached my policy so a this dispute is invalid.
I therefore decided further actions with this user is not necessary.

the action of gaslighting my offer of refunding and trying to get me banned is unacceptable

Additionally, blud said i deleted everything on day 2 and demand additional money is completely incorrect. I went away for about 6 hours and came back giving him options of refund OR pay the full minimum 40$. After him refusing everything and capping me of trying to scam more, he got too annoying i ended up not care anymore (NOTE: i never deleted any part of the conversation)

Response to Scammer's False Claims:
The individual who scammed me has responded with a series of false statements and blatant disrespect, which further proves his unprofessionalism and dishonesty. Let me address each point he made:
  1. Minimum Order of $40 Claim:
    He claims that his minimum order was $40, yet he clearly accepted my $20 payment without any objections until after the transaction was made. If $40 was truly his minimum, he should not have processed the payment at all, rather than misleading me and taking my $20.
  2. Refund and BEP20 Transaction Fees:
    He is now claiming that I sent the payment on the BEP20 chain and that I refused to pay a small fee for the refund. This is a complete lie. I paid the agreed-upon amount, and after realizing he was trying to scam me, I refused to send more money. I even asked for a refund, and instead of issuing it, he gave excuses about not having enough balance for the refund. This is a classic scam tactic to extract more money by claiming additional fees are needed.
  3. Accusation of Spamming and "Gaslighting":
    He accuses me of spamming and “gaslighting” him about the refund. This is completely unfounded. As a victim of his scam, I had every right to follow up on my payment. After the payment was sent, he stopped responding for an extended period, and when he finally did, it was only to make more demands for money!!
  4. Deletion of Messages:
    He claims that he never deleted any part of the conversation. However, he deliberately erased our earlier messages from Telegram, making it impossible for me to retrieve evidence. The proof is given in the drive where you can see there is no messages and DM is cleared. This is another common scam tactic to cover up his wrongdoings.
  5. Breach of Policy:
    He claims that I breached his policy, yet there was no clear policy communicated to me before or after the transaction. The only thing that was evident was his intention to scam me by taking my $20 and making excuses to avoid providing the promised Netflix accounts or issuing a refund.
  6. Overall Behavior:
    The tone and language used in his response, filled with derogatory and disrespectful language, show the kind of person he is. This alone should be a red flag for anyone considering dealing with him. His statements are full of contradictions, and his behavior further confirms that he is not a legitimate seller.

Conclusion:
The scammer’s response is not only untruthful but also filled with attempts to shift blame onto me for his own dishonest actions. His refusal to refund my money and continued efforts to extract more payments are proof of his malicious intent. His disrespectful language and lies speak volumes about his character.
Onom  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 September, 2024 - 10:01 AM)HuyXCheckerx Wrote: Show More
Very nice chatgpt paragraph, tho that doesnt invalidate my point, my policy was announced beforehand that minimum orders are 40$. I admitted my fault at accepting 20 and offer him a full refund, but transaction fees is on him. but he inflate 1$ in fee into 10$ which clearly show that he never wanted refund, nor product in the first place. I've been dealing with people trying to ruin my business in the past and you are not much different.
This kid's non-stop attempt of labelling me a scammer is pathetic and should be banned.

The minimum transaction through BEP20 on Binance is USD 10, U can check. If there is any other way to send you $1 then let's do it and get this issue done, the transaction fee will be on me. I do not have any personal beef with you to bet you banned but you do realize that I have lost my money, didn't I? I just want my lost money back, that's all.
Onom  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 September, 2024 - 11:12 AM)HuyXCheckerx Wrote: Show More
Now you finally lowered your tone and try to get yourself out of this? Ill be leaving this case for the admins to make final decision.

I was just giving you a chance not to get banned. if that's what you want then let be in, it's the admin's choice now. Banning you won't get the money back but yeah if you don't refund, there is no other way of it. Admins should take the action now.