Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @ISCUE

by Joline - 13 December, 2020 - 10:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Joline) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ISCUE) - Unhide
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi ! This evening I can’t respond with all infos and clarity I want because I don’t have a lot of times I go study but be sure tommorow be sure I go provide everything about this problem.
Thanks to be patient have a nice evening.
@Darkness @KSZ I’m really sorry about lost ur time for this problem be sure i’m really sorry..
justiscue.
I don't Sell anything illegal (stop asking me combos)
eBay Mentorship oFF too much demand, Will be updated !
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2020 - 11:02 PM by ISCUE.)
@Joline it’s because u got paid for services and when a Customer buy a thing, you have to learn about it in addition to the problems you have internally because it has paid for a service and must not be impacted by your personal problems, the basis of the business.

But don’t worry @Joline it’s not the single things I have against you
justiscue.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@ISCUE reply
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2020 - 07:59 PM by ISCUE.)
Hi ! everyone and sorry for the delay now, i'm here.
To contextualize, the 25/11 i send a pm to @Joline i just say "Hi" and after we had started talk about what services he provide and the deal he proposed to me (100$ and he learn to me everything he know about SE.(educational purposes only !!))
Everything work good, i send the payment and now "PAFF" he became not active don't respond fastly (but before the payment he was the more active person i seen on Discord ) but it's okay.

Ohh sorry a pause before the history of my life @Joline deletted a lot of messages but don't stress i'm a good boi i Screen it before :)

Before start just see this : https://imgur.com/a/laAIJnm i don't go comment this, make ur own opinions about that.

So start after payment to his Roblox brother account he start learning to me, he start with Sleepbuds but in vocal he was like he never Se Bose lol (i can confirm i have recorded the call :)    ) and because i can't success with Sleepbuds i request to he "start learn to me SE Dell" and now about 4-5 days i taking me for and idiot say "i getting paid to be baby sitter tmrw" and a lot of other shitty apologies and the only things works with he for have a course is threaten him proof : https://imgur.com/a/PHKL24T

First time i threaten him but not the last... how you can see its the only things who works.

Be sure about one things for me a Seller must give his product even if he has problems because it is none of the buyer's business and I am firm on that.

After threaten him he give me a Guide who i can image he own but its not lol.
And the problem in this Appeal its i don't was in fault. but @Joline Yes because he sell a 
PRIVATE COURSE who belongs to
@GreenTea make with help of @ItsYour_Boi and @Cuchi
(if a moderator want all proofs pm me on Discord or c.to pm)
I don't go give screen of all proofs because its word per word a eBook by
@GreenTean and i don't want rape a really good Job, thanks to him and @CheesTea for his help
Proof of
@Joline don't have the right to use the eBook content : https://imgur.com/a/J7jWYnp

So now @KSZ and Darkness you know the truth.

And for the road because i'm a good person check this screen it make me Laughing lollllllll : https://imgur.com/a/x49MKHK

So now @Joline can you explain for what reason you sell things you don't own the right on it ??

(sorry for my bad english)

@Teken replied
justiscue.