Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @ISCUE

by Joline - 13 December, 2020 - 10:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Joline) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2020 - 08:46 PM by GreenTea.)
He resold my eBook to him lol.

@Joline scammed them as a *Mentorship* while selling a leaked ebook lol.

Show ContentSpoiler:

This is my eBook so I posted this here for justrice.

He literally copy and pasted my work. This is theft as he is stealing my work and reselling it for his own good, This should not be tolerated here.

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I don't need an apology, you'll still have to deal with this dispute, I just did my part. The rest is between you and the disputer.
This post is by a banned member (ISCUE) - Unhide
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2020 - 10:33 PM by ISCUE.)
Man you sell to me Private Things you don’t own, and with just a « sorry » that’s can excuse you ??
Normal ? And yes I do a PayPal Refund for the robux because the thing about you sell private method you don’t own break your deal.

And be sure I don’t want make profit I just want my money back I’m not a shitty person.

And just man I don’t have hâte about you or other Things negative I’m not young but you.
You don’t have respect for BUYER you don’t have respect for SELLER METHODS and you don’t have respect for the Staff, sure you are a SMART guy I can’t say the opposite but... you talk to much : https://imgur.com/gallery/M25LpTC

I find this behavior shameful and very serious but strangely you don't talk about it for this I cant even image a Staff can find this behavior normal : https://imgur.com/gallery/E3LNaK2

Man you have to go Threaten your Customer for they do not talk about evil worth you do.

« 13 You aren't allowed to sell any services/products that are publicly available for free. »

Rules of the Marketplace Joline do you read it ?
justiscue.
I don't Sell anything illegal (stop asking me combos)
eBay Mentorship oFF too much demand, Will be updated !
This post is by a banned member (ISCUE) - Unhide
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry but you don’t respect, the rules of the forum, you threaten me for I don’t refund, you don’t respect me you waste a lot of my times you take me for an idiot.
idk how you think the life work but it’s not like you think, I have do the refund for the robux, and don’t tell I’m the problem if you had do everything I buy for I would never refund.

I'm sorry for your little brother but not for you it's your fault if your little brother sees his account banned don't put the blame on others.

I spend a lot of money on this Forum and Never I do a Refund or other things like that with Good Sellers all person who I Vouch, or I buy our services can’t say the opposite.
justiscue.
I don't Sell anything illegal (stop asking me combos)
eBay Mentorship oFF too much demand, Will be updated !
This post is by a banned member (Cheese0005) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I can confirm this is true joline was selling our ebooks.