Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Polo

by DynastyAIO - 04 November, 2023 - 07:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (DynastyAIO) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 08:36 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 3 times in total.)
(04 November, 2023 - 08:01 PM)polo Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 07:57 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 07:49 PM)polo Wrote: Show More
bro never heard about telegram rate limits either, its not like when you make a config you cant just send 200000 requests to 1 site, are you actually braindead

also I didn't sell you a scraper, it came w the files, and it works 1/10 times, I sold you a advertising tool that works,  that you are just stupid is not my fault

No, I didnt know about the rate limits. When you are the seller of a product dont you think that is important to know? I had expectations of it working out of the box not waiting 3 weeks to get the results you are advertising

yes same thing how you let me wait 2 days to get access?

I'm uploading a video of our full thread of communication....in it you will see that you never had to wait for 2 days to get access lol Your just making shit up to try and save face.

(04 November, 2023 - 07:48 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@DynastyAIO Send me the full chat logs from start to finish to me and @Darkness do so within 24 hours.

Video of of full conversation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvOR-FzKqZg

As you can see he never says anything about rate limits in his conversation or his sales thread. https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-TeleAI...R-TELEGRAM

He just expects people to know that and I promise you if I knew I had to wait 3 weeks to promote to the 500 groups he is advertising I would have NEVER made that deal and honestly I would have never opened this scam report if the user didn't threaten to open a scam report and leak my configs in an attempt to extort me knowing that his tool doesnt work as advertised, nor has he had an update, fix or vouch in 1 YEAR.

I would also like to add that I am not trying to get this user banned for scamming since no money was actually exchanged. I just want this deal cancelled. I would like for this deal to be notarized so that the user can not claim that I scammed him when in reality I am the one who got scammed. I think the user should fix his tool and provide a better service to his customers instead deceiving his buyers and not keeping his tool up to date.
 #1 CONFIG CLOUD w/ AKAMAI API + FREE OTP BOT!
Latest Configs Added To The Cloud:
Netflix NFA, Fedex, Papa Johns, DSW, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Chick-Fil-A

[Image: S8WDJ.gif]
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 08:54 PM by polo. Edited 2 times in total.)
(04 November, 2023 - 08:08 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 07:57 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
No, I didnt know about the rate limits. When you are the seller of a product dont you think that is important to know? I had expectations of it working out of the box not waiting 3 weeks to get the results you are advertising

I'm uploading a video of our full thread of communication....in it you will see that you never had to wait for 2 days to get access lol Your just making shit up to try and save face.

@DynastyAIO Send me the full chat logs from start to finish to me and @Darkness do so within 24 hours.

As you can see he never says anything about rate limits in his conversation or his sales thread. https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-TeleAI...R-TELEGRAM

He just expects people to know that and I promise you if I knew I had to wait 3 weeks to promote to the 500 groups he is advertising I would have NEVER made that deal and honestly I would have never opened this scam report if the user didn't threaten to open a scam report and leak my configs in an attempt to extort me knowing that his tool doesnt work as advertised, nor has he had an update, fix or vouch in 1 YEAR.

I would also like to add that I am not trying to get this user banned for scamming since no money was actually exchanged. I just want this deal cancelled. I would like for this deal to be notarized so that the user can not claim that I scammed him when in reality I am the one who got scammed. I think the user should fix his tool and provide a better service to his customers instead deceiving his buyers and not keeping his tool up to date.

very bold of you to assume it takes 17 days and for the inactivity on my tool, I left the com and @Liars knows

ps you only ran the tool once and think you know everything about it :)

and yes the tool is maintained, if it breaks, I fix, but it doesnt break cause its a solid project. but thanks for trying

https://ibb.co/NTzWhZz

https://ibb.co/LnKHT11

clown stuff
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 08:56 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 November, 2023 - 08:40 PM)polo Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 08:08 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More

very bold of you to assume it takes 17 days, as I said,takes 12 hours ish max to join ALL groups, and for the inactivity on my tool, I left the com and @Liars knows

ps you only ran the tool once and think you know everything about it :)

and yes the tool is maintained, if it breaks, I fix, but it doesnt break cause its a solid project. but thanks for trying

https://ibb.co/NTzWhZz

https://ibb.co/LnKHT11

clown stuff

User openly admitting to being deceptive in his ad. How was I supposed to know about telegram rate limits? As I mentioned before, if I had paid money for this tool and ran it that one time I would have immediately asked for a refund. This user doesnt update his tool for a year because no uses it which is the reason he has no vouches for the same amount of time. He is saying it works with no proof. We're just supposed to take his word for it 

[Image: 6wg5NgV.png]

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 08:57 PM by polo.)
show me it takes weeks, please

https://ibb.co/gMpvp3k yuhhhh 17 days!!!
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 09:09 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 6 times in total.)
(04 November, 2023 - 08:54 PM)polo Wrote: Show More

Lol this guy joined 10 groups and calls that proof....keep joining and show us how many groups you join before you get rate limited for 17 hours so we can get a good estimate of how long it would take to join 500 groups

Please show how long they rate limit your for as well and update your sales thread with that handy information why don't cha?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since this kid isnt really that good at math let me break down the screenshot he just sent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He joined 4 groups successfully and and got banned for 277 seconds = 4+ minutes

then he joined another 4 groups and got banned for 1474 seconds = 24 minutes.

In a time span of half an hour this user joined 8 groups successfully which means in theory he could join 16 groups an hour. (if the rate limit stays the same WHICH IT DOESNT - increases every time)

500 groups divided by 16 = 31+ hours to join (horrible)

Those are the numbers if the rate limit stays the same but what the user forgot to mention is that they ban you up to 17+ hours after 20 or so groups are joined

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 09:19 PM by polo. Edited 1 time in total.)
if I buy your configs? Do you tell me which ones give me ratelimits, which require proxies, which require good combos, which arent working and which are? 

no you fucking dont, you just throw in as much shit as possible into your cloud and claim you got 2000 configs when 10 work

(04 November, 2023 - 08:59 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 08:54 PM)polo Wrote: Show More

Lol this guy joined 10 groups and calls that proof....keep joining and show us how many groups you join before you get rate limited

Please show how long they rate limit your for as well and update your sales thread with that handy information why don't cha?

buddy? thats not the point, this dd isnt about my tool, your time to cry is over, we made this deal back in feb and you had no complaints, you could have told me that back then, but no, you remove me 10 months after and come up w this bs??
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 10:19 PM by DynastyAIO. Edited 1 time in total.)
The only reason I opened this scam report is to protect myself from people who lie and try to extort me by threatening scam reports or to leak my cloud like you did in the video. I know we had a deal but you scammed me, I was nice enough to make you an offer that would be fair for the both of us. Like you said I used the tool one time and never opened again after seeing how long it takes. I want what you advertised in your ad. I want to be able to advertise to 500+ groups but clearly you cannot unless you wait weeks which you dont tell your customers.

If you want me to hold up my side of the deal you should hold up yours if not then this deal should be cancelled

Like I said, Im not here to complain or get you banned. your the one that threatened to open a scam report and do harm to my cloud. I only opened this to get my side of the story out before you try to twist it. I could give 2 shits about your tool or the $60 you charge for it. Like I said in the thread if it comes down to it I will gladly pay you the $60 for the crap tool but I am not restoring full access until I get what you advertised in your sales thread.

I even tried to work things out with you but your too busy trying to extort me knowing you were being deceptive in your sales thread and even admitted to it.

I promise you if you told people you can join 8 groups in 30 minutes no one would buy that shit...I can join 8 groups myself by hand in less than 30 seconds.

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 November, 2023 - 09:16 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
The only reason I opened this scam report is to protect myself from people who lie and try to extort me by threatening scam reports or to leak my cloud like you did in the video. I know we had a deal but you scammed me, I was nice enough to make you an offer that would be fair for the both of us. Like you said I used the tool one time and never opened again after seeing how long it takes. I want what you advertised in your ad. I want to be able to advertise to 500+ groups but clearly you cannot unless you wait weeks which you dont tell your customers.

If you want me to hold up my side of the deal you should hold up yours if not then this deal should be cancelled

I lie? doesnt matter

you are 10 months late, if you tested this tool on day one but you instead spent 10 months waiting to cry about 31 hours (according to his maths) to join groups

could've had 232 accounts prepared in 10 months EVEN IF it takes 31 hours