Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Pyjama - $130

by DAVINCI - 10 August, 2024 - 01:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pyjama) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DAVINCI) - Unhide
DAVINCI  
Supreme
Threads
(20 August, 2024 - 10:21 PM)Pyjama Wrote: Show More
@Liars & @Darkness, I kindly please you to give this a solution, it is been too long. 
This guy as everyone knows, has been banned several times on this forum for scamming.

Whatever screenshots he gave you, i told him i give him paypal + coinbase verified which i delivered, and then he needed a bank account to link on paypal, but I was gone from my laptop for 2-3 days and i offered him a refund. Moment when he said he wants full refund because he needed a  bank to link on paypal, but he ordered this after the first order was delivered, so i offered him 60$ refund because I didn't deliver the second order.

A second chance i gave him was that i gave him the possibility to give me back paypal + coinbase but he said he cant do it, but he still requested 130$ refund. How is this even possible? 
I gave him all possibilities but he wanted to keep the accounts and also the money, this sounds such a scamming thing. Please review this carefully and provide a solution quickly! Thank you!
the screen shots says something else and stop being childish, i never scammed anyone, all the problems i had i fixed, and again i accept whatever decision the admins will amply
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DAVINCI Since you mentioned that you no longer needed the accounts, you can return it to OP to receive a full refund. However if you wish to keep the account, which seem to be working, you can keep it and get refunded for the 2nd payment of 60$ which you've paid for a bank. Let @Pyjama know which option you prefer
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (DAVINCI) - Unhide
DAVINCI  
Supreme
Threads
(24 August, 2024 - 01:39 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@DAVINCI Since you mentioned that you no longer needed the accounts, you can return it to OP to receive a full refund. However if you wish to keep the account, which seem to be working, you can keep it and get refunded for the 2nd payment of 60$ which you've paid for a bank. Let @Pyjama know which option you prefer
I dont even have the email or phonr number thry were temporary and expired by now
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DAVINCI Please reply with your LTC address for the refund
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.