Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Sascha Putin

by praimnova - 03 September, 2019 - 10:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sascha_Putin93) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2019 - 09:48 PM by Sascha_Putin93.)
(04 September, 2019 - 08:53 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(04 September, 2019 - 07:03 PM)Sascha_Putin93 Wrote: Show More
okay this gets out of controll now. Because i dont want to get banned here i sendted the money back at his paypal.me link. I sent it and then he wrote that i try to do the same etc. i sendet the fucking i money i can prove evrything. Admin pls tell me what you want to prove the sending i will send you.

edit. he fucking blocked me on discord again...
I sent the money because i am sorry and you block me? And want that i get banned for paying back?

send paypal payment proof , in gif format.
and transaction #
i cant record my screen. Can i show you via teamviewer or so?

(04 September, 2019 - 08:53 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(04 September, 2019 - 07:03 PM)Sascha_Putin93 Wrote: Show More
okay this gets out of controll now. Because i dont want to get banned here i sendted the money back at his paypal.me link. I sent it and then he wrote that i try to do the same etc. i sendet the fucking i money i can prove evrything. Admin pls tell me what you want to prove the sending i will send you.

edit. he fucking blocked me on discord again...
I sent the money because i am sorry and you block me? And want that i get banned for paying back?

send paypal payment proof , in gif format.
and transaction #

i will not send public the screenshot so evryone can see it. Can i send it too you via dm. I tried to record my screen with obs but i just see black screen. Pls let me show via teamviewer or idk how
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(04 September, 2019 - 09:45 PM)Sascha_Putin93 Wrote: Show More
i will not send public the screenshot so evryone can see it. Can i send it too you via dm. I tried to record my screen with obs but i just see black screen. Pls let me show via teamviewer or idk how

pm me the recording.
use sharex to record if you cant record
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Threads
5 Years of service
(04 September, 2019 - 09:16 PM)praimnova Wrote: Show More
Enough of this... I dunno what kind of crap he will pull this time but it won't change what HE DID and he's gonna do it AGAIN, you should've banned him already... Last chance, this time BTC:  1JHLh4eyze2x4McRipvG6opWpzbPwx6tRp

pls stop saying bullshit, i know you are mad because i scammed you but i send you money back and i am very sorry that i did that. I think you are the one who will get banned for telling not right stuff. I wish you a good day
This post is by a banned member (praimnova) - Unhide
praimnova  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2019 - 10:35 PM by praimnova.)
I wish you a slow fucking death as I tear ur fat german ass off stupid c*nt GIVE ME MY MONEY -_-

I want his fucking rank off at least he's a scammer and yet not only that he gets to stay unbanned but he gets to keep everything THAT'S UNFAIR!
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 September, 2019 - 10:33 PM)praimnova Wrote: Show More
I wish you a slow fucking death as I tear ur fat german ass off stupid c*nt GIVE ME MY MONEY -_-

I want his fucking rank off at least he's a scammer and yet not only that he gets to stay unbanned but he gets to keep everything THAT'S UNFAIR!

you dont have to use swear words buddy, btw i am not german i am from Austria, i paid for my rank to use AUTH tools and i dont have to write under an thread.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@praimnova i can see he has refunded, what are you on about now?
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (praimnova) - Unhide
praimnova  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 01:14 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

Justice! He gets to simply give back the money and it's all alright? No when u do something like that and u get fucked up u get additional penalty I simply want him to feel what I've felt after realising that i lost 100 usd
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 06:37 AM)praimnova Wrote: Show More
(05 September, 2019 - 01:14 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

Justice! He gets to simply give back the money and it's all alright? No when u do something like that and u get fucked up u get additional penalty I simply want him to feel what I've felt after realising that i lost 100 usd

buddy how often do i have to say it again? I send you the mony and i am very sorry what i done. YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK!
Stop saying bullshit that i get banned