Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against SirHugs

by Reinkar - 05 February, 2023 - 08:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Reinkar) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SirHugs (SirHugs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2023 - 09:12 PM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
You never dmed me? your Reinkar#8198 right? Why? I just wasnt answering earlier because i didnt wanna buy your business you were selling really. You never msged me asking for help either[Image: bLgFls.jpg]
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2023 - 09:18 PM by SirHugs.)
(05 February, 2023 - 09:13 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 09:10 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
You never dmed me? your Reinkar#8198 right? Why?

DM'ed you multiple times for help, sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you say "let me login to your ewhore account", you login, give me tips but still nothing. 

I opened a ticket in your server asking for updates, got ignored for 5 days.

I have like over 40 tickets opened I still needa go through, because I recently put out a new update for the ebook and I needa do that hand by hand. You couldve dmed me, and that was a long time ago no time recently you dmed me. And it matters how you take the advice I gave, but you just didnt do anything in it.

DM'ed you multiple times for help, sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you say "let me login to your ewhore account", you login, give me tips but still nothing. 

The bot you provide as well is not good, it gets me banned from all servers I've joined. 

You simply reply with "That shouldn't be happening"
Also it only gets you banned if your running it in the wrong channels, I get alot of good feedback for the bot so why not just come to dms and we can talk there?
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2023 - 09:43 PM by SirHugs.)
(05 February, 2023 - 09:18 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
Also, when I've tried all the steps and tips you provide me you just say "Yeah that shouldn't be happening you should've got a sale"

I dont just say that, yk that like you gotta actually take my advice though.

When I asked him on discord if I could atleast login to hes account to see if he done anything, he say "I deleted the account". And is still refusing my help.
[Image: 9fj7IJ.jpg]

The bot you provide as well is not good, it gets me banned from all servers I've joined. 

You simply reply with "That shouldn't be happening"

"DM'ed you multiple times for help, sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you say "let me login to your ewhore account", you login, give me tips but still nothing. " -- You gotta actually take the tips, every single time I logged in you were purposefully like not doing it ect, and I dmed you countless times checking in on you and youd take like days to respond to that even. I really double you tried, or possibly hiding dms

"I opened a ticket in your server asking for updates, got ignored for 5 days." -- I explained this earlier to you, and you understood. That update was just released like a week ago, and I got over 50 tickets on it for people to give it to. I have to give that hand by hand, so it takes awhile. You could've always dm'd me aswell.