Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @SpaceRiot $200

by clxdy - 08 November, 2022 - 12:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (clxdy) - Unhide
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SpaceRiot
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/showthread.php?tid=738087
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $200
Screenshots of Communication: Additional Information:

I bought an Amazon refunding mentorship on 21st July from @SpaceRiot. There were plenty of free resources online, but I needed a mentor, so his pricing looked reasonable.

My main objective was Apple products, but after purchasing the mentorship & SpaceRiot informed me that Apple products were abused too much by other refunders and refunding them is too risky. I moved on from this as there are countless products on Amazon to resell.

After finally getting my hands on his ebook, which is less informative than the free resources on the forum, the only informative were some terms & the buying accounts part.

I asked him some questions, and what I could summarize from his answers was that I was pretty much limited in what I could buy. There were ridiculous limits misaligned with what I wanted to buy. I looked at other refunding groups to see how they were doing the refunds, and the timeframes are there even now; every refunder had either a private method or some insider doing the refunds for them. I gave up & asked him about other websites, and that was it. I got a real-life job & was very busy, which explains my three-month inactivity here.

I tried his method just for the sake of it, so I wouldn't have to do this report, but Amazon refused to give me drop-off labels which suck. Based on every other refunding community, Amazon is only adequately done using insiders or some godly method.

I asked him about this issue, and he seems not to have been up-to-date with what's happening around. I see no reason to get mentorship from someone who has no idea what's happening.

He promised some strategies and other things I don't see brilliant to do & risk my money. Told me he would send some other guides that are partly patched, nonsense, and some Apple items are still doable, very risky. I want a refund.

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SpaceRiot (SpaceRiot) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
This User has bought my Mentorship on July 21st. That means he bought it 4 months ago.

First i wanna say that i have many happy customers that vouched me and this is the first occurence that someone is unhappy with my service, 4 months after buying.

He was saying that he couldnt get a refund for his friend, since his friend wasnt getting a label for his return, this is a problem that has occured over the last month on amazon, i havent
sold my ebook in the last 2 months, everyone knows i've been inactive and that i have paused my business, i know that some info of my guide got patched but only in the timeframe where i wasnt selling it.
For him though, 21st of July was a good time for refunding up until all the way to september.

https://prnt.sc/GHFp6xoVVCVe

The user seems to me to just be bored and trying to get money by opening this deal dispute, besides it being absurd that he comes after 4 months trying to get a refund, i won't hold on that because
he agreed to my Terms Of Service too, usually Sellers just let their TOS be below their Thread and thats it but i always ask all my customers personally:

https://prnt.sc/7EYS1kqin6n2
https://prnt.sc/gdK06eGArim0 

The User seems to just be mad that amazon got hard, i'm not god that i can control amazon, i sold an ebook at a time where refunding on amazon was possible with the given techniques and was ready
to support every customer, now that i have stopped my business and rejected everyone who tried to buy my mentorship in the last 2 months i don't feel like i would own any 4 month old customer who
is suddenly not happy anymore 200$.
[Image: 23Hat0c.gif]   STILL BROKE? [Image: 87v6l1j.gif]
START MAKING MONEY WITH MY MENTORSHIP

[Image: lC9QE2e.gif]
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Been less than 3 months.
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 November, 2022 - 01:33 AM by Space.)
(08 November, 2022 - 01:20 AM)clxdy Wrote: Show More
Been less than 3 months.

Doesn‘t matter, if you close a business where you usually work with your customers, you aren‘t obligated to babysit them for a lifetime, what do you expect me to do? To inform you about every change amazon does forever even though i stopped my business? i have started uni and moved out, i stopped my business for a reason, because i dont have time for it anymore.

And looking at your rep score, i notice you are trying to get a good profit before getting banned as it seems, very sad to see this.

clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
My rep score has nothing to do with this. Minimum lifespan of the method should be 6 months as it is on other forum rules. It's the same philosophy everywhere.
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 November, 2022 - 01:51 AM)clxdy Wrote: Show More
My rep score has nothing to do with this. Minimum lifespan of the method should be 6 months as it is on other forum rules. It's the same philosophy everywhere.

You can‘t apply this philosophy here though, you agreed to my Terms Of Service.

I can‘t control amazon, you can‘t make me refund you because of something you bought months ago which partly doesnt work anymore.

clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Refund partly dumbass. I already offered you to keep 50% for that.