Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @StealthHubIO

by Spoofless - 30 November, 2023 - 03:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (StealthHubIO) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 November, 2023 - 03:28 PM)Spoofless Wrote: Show More
(30 November, 2023 - 02:50 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Spoofless Please PM me & @Liars with the export of the chat. Do so within 12hrs

Sent you and Liars the Chatlogs.

To summerize:
-He called me an "asian mf" then a "nazi"
-He sold me GV for Paypal, which is not even supported as its a VoIP number
-He left me on seen 3+ days when i asked him to fix or refund me
-The GV literally got banned in 48 hours
-He said the GV works on Paypal, but theres a method on how to add it (which he never told me btw, and its also likely a lie) he said you need a NON-USA IP when you add it, yet in Telegram chatlogs when i asked him, he said it needs to be a USA IP when i add the number.
-He said he's not liable for the damages, even though he sold me a number specifically for paypal, which obviously didn't work, and left me on seen, just so warranty ends, thinking he's safe by relying on "warranty ended bro"
-Before me opening a scamreport, i asked an opinion from Lucas, to make sure im not the only one who thinks he's at fault, and obviously Lucas confirmed that he is liable, since he sold me a number for a specific purpose, which obviously won't work. (GV = VoIP, Paypal doesn't accept VoIP)
-He broke several forum rules by leaving comments on all on my threads, calling me a scammer, yet i never ever sold him anything. So thats not only false accusations, but also sales trashing.
-He said im sales trashing him cause i left him bad vouches, yet i bought the services i left him vouches for (Proxy + paypal account)
-Paid him 70 USDT for paypal selfie which he submitted, but never sent me a copy of it, or any documents in regards of the Paypal account i bought, but yeah alright, cool.
-He opened a scamreport on me, after i opened mine, just out of spite, so i get the DWC tag on my profile.
-He deleted the bad vouches he left on my services, thinking he can escape with it, cause staff likely didn't see it, but i posted a picture about it
-I sent him 40 USDT, he sends me back 37 USDT as a refund, thinking he's entitled to spend my money on the fees, so he can save himself 4-5$, and when called out, he said "go cry about it", then make fun of me saying im opening the scamreport for the 4-5$.

- I called you that because in the chats you kept on calling me "Nigger" "Nigga" & other such racist words which I replied to because I am not the one to be just pushed around!
- I sold you a GV for PayPal and its not my fault you have no knowledge how to use such services and PayPal support Google Voice even today.
- That's because you keep on bombarding me with messages that are already answered and last time we spoke I told you if you don't know how it works just google it and learn from google.
- I have had Given you a 1 Hours checking period and I can't be held responsible for a lifetime for the service. If you'll login it from Bangladesh It will literally be banned within seconds. just an example.
- I am not obligated to teach you because if a nice person would have asked nicely I would have taught you but you are one arrogant and abusive person.
- You said you couldn't attach it to paypal and I offered to change it but you insisted on getting a REAL number to which I told you to wait and let me clarify which service would be best for your usage and you agreed yet you kept on messages me even though I've had confirmed you I will provide you with a different service (with charge).
- You asked from lucas for the GV and Even if he did say I'm liable I offered you a replacement and even if not you've had received the refund for it.
- You did break the forum rules by threatening a seller with a defamation act and opening scam report even though you received the product checked it against the service or whatever you needed it for and then defrauded the seller (me) by asking for a refund for a service which you've had already utilized. You got the product, Used it and then got it suspended then Got the refund from me and after that too you opened a scam report. I said you're mental because not any sane person would be doing such a thing.
- I am not even gonna say something about sales trashing because such behavior should've been anticipated from the start from such cheap person
- For paypal selfie I never agreed on providing you a selfie and the whole scam report was based on your ego and I called you out. You're literally wasting time of the staff and defaming me so you can say I told you I'll win.
- I opened a Scam report because You've stole money from me, You got the google voice suspended then got a refund for it and after that you opened a scam report just to prove a point that you can get away with it. Blackmailing sellers, No wonder people doesn't want to work with you.
- So you accept you're lying when you keep dragging different things just to make sure staff members gets confused about the actual facts. You opened this scam report after I called you out and now its reversed on you because now I am demanding my money back from you.

Open your eyes and look around You're the one who blackmail people to do as you say or you will open a scam report and for what for 3$.
I urge @Darkness & @Liars to check the facts as he's literally trying to fraud me and get more out of me and keep the service *Google Voice" and also the money he paid.

I urge staff to get me my money in my USDT TRC20 Wallet:  TRCenQe8JeTmZqkHdJttXGWGd6vBhbQCjm

[Image: HxAnOKw.png][Image: iheW8HU.png]realstealthhub
Find US on the Internet: Contact StealthHub NOW!
This post is by a banned member (Spoofless) - Unhide
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2023 - 07:40 PM by Spoofless. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 December, 2023 - 03:38 PM)StealthHubIO Wrote: Show More
(30 November, 2023 - 02:50 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Spoofless Please PM me & @Liars with the export of the chat. Do so within 12hrs

To summerize:
-He said the GV works on Paypal, but theres a method on how to add it (which he never told me btw, and its also likely a lie) he said you need a NON-USA IP when you add it, yet in Telegram chatlogs when i asked him, he said it needs to be a USA IP when i add the number.
-He said he's not liable for the damages, even though he sold me a number specifically for paypal, which obviously didn't work, and left me on seen, just so warranty ends, thinking he's safe by relying on "warranty ended bro"
-Before me opening a scamreport, i asked an opinion from Lucas, to make sure im not the only one who thinks he's at fault, and obviously Lucas confirmed that he is liable, since he sold me a number for a specific purpose, which obviously won't work. (GV = VoIP, Paypal doesn't accept VoIP)
-He broke several forum rules by leaving comments on all on my threads, calling me a scammer, yet i never ever sold him anything. So thats not only false accusations, but also sales trashing.
-He said im sales trashing him cause i left him bad vouches, yet i bought the services i left him vouches for (Proxy + paypal account)
-Paid him 70 USDT for paypal selfie which he submitted, but never sent me a copy of it, or any documents in regards of the Paypal account i bought, but yeah alright, cool.
-He opened a scamreport on me, after i opened mine, just out of spite, so i get the DWC tag on my profile.
-He deleted the bad vouches he left on my services, thinking he can escape with it, cause staff likely didn't see it, but i posted a picture about it
-I sent him 40 USDT, he sends me back 37 USDT as a refund, thinking he's entitled to spend my money on the fees, so he can save himself 4-5$, and when called out, he said "go cry about it", then make fun of me saying im opening the scamreport for the 4-5$.

- I called you that because in the chats you kept on calling me "Nigger" "Nigga" & other such racist words which I replied to because I am not the one to be just pushed around!
- I sold you a GV for PayPal and its not my fault you have no knowledge how to use such services and PayPal support Google Voice even today.
- That's because you keep on bombarding me with messages that are already answered and last time we spoke I told you if you don't know how it works just google it and learn from google.
- I have had Given you a 1 Hours checking period and I can't be held responsible for a lifetime for the service. If you'll login it from Bangladesh It will literally be banned within seconds. just an example.
- I am not obligated to teach you because if a nice person would have asked nicely I would have taught you but you are one arrogant and abusive person.
- You said you couldn't attach it to paypal and I offered to change it but you insisted on getting a REAL number to which I told you to wait and let me clarify which service would be best for your usage and you agreed yet you kept on messages me even though I've had confirmed you I will provide you with a different service (with charge).
- You asked from lucas for the GV and Even if he did say I'm liable I offered you a replacement and even if not you've had received the refund for it.
- You did break the forum rules by threatening a seller with a defamation act and opening scam report even though you received the product checked it against the service or whatever you needed it for and then defrauded the seller (me) by asking for a refund for a service which you've had already utilized. You got the product, Used it and then got it suspended then Got the refund from me and after that too you opened a scam report. I said you're mental because not any sane person would be doing such a thing.
- I am not even gonna say something about sales trashing because such behavior should've been anticipated from the start from such cheap person
- For paypal selfie I never agreed on providing you a selfie and the whole scam report was based on your ego and I called you out. You're literally wasting time of the staff and defaming me so you can say I told you I'll win.
- I opened a Scam report because You've stole money from me, You got the google voice suspended then got a refund for it and after that you opened a scam report just to prove a point that you can get away with it. Blackmailing sellers, No wonder people doesn't want to work with you.
- So you accept you're lying when you keep dragging different things just to make sure staff members gets confused about the actual facts. You opened this scam report after I called you out and now its reversed on you because now I am demanding my money back from you.

Open your eyes and look around You're the one who blackmail people to do as you say or you will open a scam report and for what for 3$.
I urge @Darkness & @Liars to check the facts as he's literally trying to fraud me and get more out of me and keep the service *Google Voice" and also the money he paid.

I urge staff to get me my money in my USDT TRC20 Wallet:  TRCenQe8JeTmZqkHdJttXGWGd6vBhbQCjm

Im at a loss of words.
I refuse to believe theres a human on earth, that such a big fucking retard, and lacking braincells, like you.
Expecting to say that i scammed you for a Google voice number, when paypal TOS clearly says they DO NOT ACCEPT VOIP NUMBERS.
I don't give a flying fuck what method you got to add it, i don't give a single shit about it. It did NOT work, you are LIABLE, since you sold me it.
I opened the scamreport to state a point, of how much of a sore looser and entitled fuck you are.
I never asked u to refund me the money for the GV in the scamreport. I opened the scamreport for the USDT fees u feel you're entitled to spend MY money on, and for the waste of time.

Yet again, staff can see you left vouches on all my services without buying ONE, a SINGLE service.

tf u mean u called me out lmaoo u sore looser, i clearly said refund the GV and apologize for being a dickhead, and send the USDT fees back, and u said "Fuck you!" and blocked me lmfao
I clearly told u i will open a scamreport for it [Image: kek.png]

Bro said "people don't want to work with u"
And im actively transacting around 1K per day with clients, im not the one who has -4 rep [Image: kek.png]
@dogget31 sends 500+ euros to me daily for a few months now [Image: lol2.gif]

Theres no point in even arguing, you're the dumbest fucking retard on earth, PERIOD.
Likely you had an alt before this, and u got banned, and u made a new one.
Account might be new, but you're still the same fucking retard you were.

I also love how u tryna argue someones facts like Lucas, thinking you're smarter, no wonder u flew from n.to u sore retard [Image: kek.png]

I love how u say i broke a rule by leaving u negative reps and vouches for services i bought from u, yet u didn't, by leaving me vouches and reps for shit u never bought from me
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 December, 2023 - 07:38 PM)Spoofless Wrote: Show More
(02 December, 2023 - 03:38 PM)StealthHubIO Wrote: Show More

To summerize:

Im at a loss of words.
I refuse to believe theres a human on earth, that such a big fucking retard, and lacking braincells, like you.
Expecting to say that i scammed you for a Google voice number, when paypal TOS clearly says they DO NOT ACCEPT VOIP NUMBERS.
I don't give a flying fuck what method you got to add it, i don't give a single shit about it. It did NOT work, you are LIABLE, since you sold me it.
I opened the scamreport to state a point, of how much of a sore looser and entitled fuck you are.
I never asked u to refund me the money for the GV in the scamreport. I opened the scamreport for the USDT fees u feel you're entitled to spend MY money on, and for the waste of time.

Yet again, staff can see you left vouches on all my services without buying ONE, a SINGLE service.

tf u mean u called me out lmaoo u sore looser, i clearly said refund the GV and apologize for being a dickhead, and send the USDT fees back, and u said "Fuck you!" and blocked me lmfao
I clearly told u i will open a scamreport for it [Image: kek.png]

Bro said "people don't want to work with u"
And im actively transacting around 1K per day with clients, im not the one who has -4 rep [Image: kek.png]
@dogget31 sends 500+ euros to me daily for a few months now [Image: lol2.gif]

Theres no point in even arguing, you're the dumbest fucking retard on earth, PERIOD.
Likely you had an alt before this, and u got banned, and u made a new one.
Account might be new, but you're still the same fucking retard you were.

I also love how u tryna argue someones facts like Lucas, thinking you're smarter, no wonder u flew from n.to u sore retard [Image: kek.png]

I love how u say i broke a rule by leaving u negative reps and vouches for services i bought from u, yet u didn't, by leaving me vouches and reps for shit u never bought from me

So basically you're a piece of prostitute's shit who doesn't want to even own you.
So you're saying they don't allow the phone numbers from google voice to be added.
Here is the proof [Image: 8fd979c4f6.jpg]
You did not call me out to prove a point you called me out because you are a fucking psycho and a retard.

You made this whole thread to waste Staff's time and just to show others what you can do when they sell you their services.
Also you are the one who used a non usa ip to get the account suspended which is not acceptable in any case or whatever you did is your deed.
So you're admitting you opened this scam report just to harass me and degrade me so new buyers wouldn't buy just because I did not get bullied by you and spoke to you in a language such a jerk would understand.
Yes I left vouches because when there is a transaction in place you can give vouch or feedback. the seller can also leave a positive or negative feedback on buyer's profile. and you scammed me that's the fact.

Don't worry once you fuck with them and scam them too they'll be opening a scam report on you! @dogget31 Be very careful doing business with this psycho asshole.
That's not really what your sister thought when she screamed my name while I gave her the pleasure of a lifetime!
I am not an asshole like you and keep on poking others and after buying claiming their lives for themselves and then threatening them with a scam report if they called you out.
Doesn't matter who is smarter but giving people half facts and asking for a decision and then using HIS/HER PRIVATE CHAT To show how truthful you are is just misusing someone's reputation.

@Liars @Darkness this man is mental and literally is making it more longer thread just so he can harass me and he have scammed me for 37$ I initially paid him his money back just to get rid of such little pussy and even after that I asked him for LTC wallet so i can pay him 3$ as Binance doesn't allow Withdrawal less than 10 USDT and when I asked him he said to send him 10 USDT or he'll be opening a scam report which was the point I stopped taking his crap anymore.

He's a bully and an asshole. I need to get my money back from him kindly check the facts and help me.

He's begging me to give him more money and he will close this scam report. that's the lowest point a user can go for a mere 3$.
Proof: [Image: 8a5cb12c21.jpg]

Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE SO LOW YOU ARE FAKING CHATS AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I NEVER EVER SENT U THAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IM NOT LOOKING FOR NO REFUND LMFAO
Im just pointing out to staff and the forum how much of an absolute FUCKTARD you are
I don't need no refund from u lmfao
"That's not really what your sister thought when she screamed my name while I gave her the pleasure of a lifetime!" - You're cringe, stop [Image: pepe.gif]
Your proof of you adding a phone number to the paypal means zero, as thats not a GV number [Image: kek.png]
Yes, you leave vouches when theres a transaction on place. You leave vouches TO THE SPECIFIC THREAD you fucktard. But i never sold you SHIT, so you are NOT ELIGIBLE to leave a vouch. Only a rep. Can you comprehend what a basic sentence is? A rep is a rep, a vouch is a vouch. You left negative vouches on my services.

Theres no point even answering such a waste of fucking oxygen like you [Image: hang.gif]
Bro began faking telegram chats saying im asking for a $3 refund  [Image: kek.png]
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #13
This is a bump
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Update on this?
Threads
2 Years of service
What update are you seriously looking for?

You owe me 37$ in USDT.

Pay me my dues and I'll let the staff member's know so they can close the case.

Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 December, 2023 - 08:17 PM by Spoofless. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 December, 2023 - 03:06 PM)StealthHubIO Wrote: Show More
What update are you seriously looking for?

You owe me 37$ in USDT.

Pay me my dues and I'll let the staff member's know so they can close the case.

You're still this delusional, after so many days? damn, you're a lost case [Image: popcorn2.gif]
go back to faking chats you sewer rat [Image: hang.gif]

Hold on, cuz after this im opening another scamreport for the Proxy too.
I bought the priciest proxy, you said its the cleanest it can be and it will stay this way.
It's at 90 score on scamalytics fraud meter just after 12-13 days.