Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Stox - $45

by supermxn - 07 December, 2021 - 09:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (supermxn) - Unhide
supermxn  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Stox
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-requesting-a-s...elete-them
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 45$
Screenshots of Communication: [Image: rSAZaeN.png]
[Image: kXtYXH2.png]
[Image: rlLYaXg.png]

Additional Information: I am just disappointed that he scammed me after making shit up about not being about to pay back, I said its fine you can refund me in a few days if get the money. Now he deleted all the convo in telegram and deleted me off, now its a different name:
[Image: WwOjdZx.png]
Crypto address for a refund: I'll send after if this is sorted.
This post is by a banned member (Bufella) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Stox reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Stox) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ryan1212) - Unhide
supermxn  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 December, 2021 - 10:53 AM by supermxn.)
(08 December, 2021 - 03:48 AM)Stox Wrote: Show More
You're fucking bold as hell saying I scammed you just because I called you out on your bullshit after I sent you the money back PLUS extra for the inconvenience. Smart though, deleting our Telegram conversation afterwards though, so now I can't even fucking show the wallet address you sent me to refund. You got me, good job, kys.

@Liars responded. Is there a Telegram log in Tele files somewhere that I could see deleted messages?

I am so confused, why are you being so aggressive. you were saying you needed a few days because something happening in real life and I said sure you can refund me anytime within a few days... You were talking so much about tokens and stuff, saying itll take up 1-7days and I waited and waited then you came up with an excuse that you dont the "ability" to delete the server or something about your client/friend terming something I have no idea or has anything to do with the convo and I can show the transactions, since I only ever use coinbase for btc. If the mods want to remote desktop into my device I am more than happy to, feel free to dm me. Please understand this, I am more disappointed, that I even gave him the full amount to begin with, but I gave him the full amount because he seemed to understand what he was talking about and told me I was a nice guy. (Also the other transactions are for a refund service, I had to pay someone from another site)
[Image: E1iQJCK.png]

But youre the one that did all of it, you changed your telegram account name and deleted the whole convo. Now when I try to visit your profile your telegram name isn't there on c.to anymore. also this is my block list, if it is useful:

[Image: mlcUBBi.png]

Adding more images:

[Image: JWXVs4p.png]
This post is by a banned member (Stox) - Unhide
supermxn  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
please don't make bs, we literally never had any arguments... what the hella are you talking about? I asked for a service you said you can try to term the server by "tomorrow" then goes ahead talking about discord being slow because of how many tickets theyre getting so itll take time. Then a couple of days goes by I asked for a screenshot or proof of your tool, and you left me on seen, after then I waited another 1-2 days with you saying something regarding that you cant term the server due to someone doing something to you or when you termed some other server it was setup by a friend or something. All im saying is show me proof of your tool you been using to term a discord or send me a proof of you refunding, i can gladly let a mod get on my coinbase account and see the transactions for themselves and my email if needed. you been only making excuses regarding the discord term service, no proof of anything you have been attempting it. I was nice enough to wait and let you do it as you said itll take "time", so we never had any arguments, i only ever asked for updates then you just come upwith excuses and saying im being impatient, then youre the one arguing with me. with the attitude youre having you never sent any refund and the "extra" for the inconvenience when youre the one making up excuses and showing no proof of you did the service or even attempt it