Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @StressedPRO and @C0LLECTIVE | 230$+ total value

by Terabyte - 02 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PhantomLiar) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hold on, I have worked with both members of this party and will remain natural. That being said, something about this feels off. The only proof here is from MrDevil X, so shouldn't he be the one to open the scam report, you can't open a scam report saying only "he deleted the messages so there's no proof of scamming me" we have no idea who this MrDevil X guy is. from reading through all the posts I do agree that MrDevil X does need a product key, however from working with collective in the past I do know he has been in hospital, and I think someone taking a little longer then they said is very sus, but definitely not a scam. once collective is out of the hospital and does not provide a key then it would be a scam but if he does give a key then its by no means a scam. this seems like beef between tarabyte and johnny, that has been blown up into a scam report, this feels very off and I feel unease about this, it seems to be motivated by an on going beef. like I said before a scam report cannot be "well he deleted all my messages so I'll use someone random unknown kid as 'proof'" I know for a fact and can provide proof that MrDevil X is working with collective and support to get his key, yet this is not included in this scam report because it beef between johnny and tarabyte, if this was a proper scam report it would be done by MrDevil X, but he is getting help behind the scenes and tarabyte claiming a scam because someone who isn't him said so its setting a very bad precedent for this forum. if you did get scammed tarabyte then I'm sorry mate, but you need proof, you need messages of your own and saying "well he deleted them all" does no good.
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HypeSharp) - Unhide
HypeSharp  
Infinity
Threads
I'll get involved if it continues! As of right now terabyte knows the agreement and I have ss to prove of this agreement through telegram pms.
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 06:56 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
What, I gave Johnny chance to let me dm with @C0LLECTIVE and I will extend the scam report and he ignored me and rather texted with him alone.

@PhantomLiar
First of all, you were not involved in this scam report.
Second of all, do you think @Liars would give 24 hours to @StressedPRO and Collective to refund me money without any proof provided?

Agreement that I made with @HypeSharp
https://ibb.co/qNGw9v4
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 07:18 AM by PhantomLiar.)
The problem is that you are bringing a scam report against a whole group, "the collective" is a group of which I am a part. I had nothing to do with the deal you made with the user "collective admin." My problem lies in the fact that instead of bringing a scam report against a single user that could be investigated, you are bringing a scam report against the whole group. 
As I said in my post above, even against a single user, I still think this is flawed because of the way proof is being handled with Devil and all your proof being from a user who is unknown. However, that isn't for me to decide. That's for the staff to decide. I just personally think it's insane to bring a scam report against a whole group for the actions of one of its members that the group didn't even have time to look into because you decided to implicate all of us instead of doing this properly.

Clarification of my previous post:
apparently, the implications against the whole group are being worked out by hype, so I'll retract what I said until I get clarification on what is happening behind the scenes. That being said, I'll stand by what was said if whatever is happening between hype and terabyte falls through.
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 07:20 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
(04 June, 2024 - 07:12 AM)PhantomLiar Wrote: Show More
The problem is that you are bringing a scam report against a whole group, "the collective" is a group of which I am a part. I had nothing to do with the deal you made with the user "collective admin." My problem lies in the fact that instead of bringing a scam report against a single user that could be investigated, you are bringing a scam report against the whole group. 
As I said in my post above, even against a single user, I still think this is flawed because of the way proof is being handled with Devil and all your proof being from a user who is unknown. However, that isn't for me to decide. That's for the staff to decide. I just personally think it's insane to bring a scam report against a whole group for the actions of one of its members that the group didn't even have time to look into because you decided to implicate all of us instead of doing this properly.

So are you saying that the whole group has access to the cracked.io account @C0LLECTIVE?

As far as I know @C0LLECTIVE is account of the admin or isn’t it?

If I somewhere said something about the whole group, please let me know where and I will be more than happy to remove it as this is only scam report against @C0LLECTIVE and @StressedPRO.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 07:31 AM by PhantomLiar. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: added quotes, and ping, spelling )
@Terabyte I think the problem lies in the fact that "collective admin" was the name of the user, so without clarification when you said collective it was assumed to be against the whole group (which is named "the collective"). as I said I'll retract any statements until whatever is going on behind the scenes with you and hype is figured out because you guys seem to be dealing with it in dms. 

I do have a question, but this is more for the staff and terabyte. I'm still a little in the dark on why stressedpro is being included here. I understand he introduced Terabyte to Collective admin, but that was not done in bad faith, as at the time, Collective admin was active and filling orders. Is this setting the precedent that recommending a service makes you a scammer if you recommend it, even if the service is not scamming while you recommend it? that seems really fucking dumb, is that not the case? could someone fill me in on that as reading through this, that is what it sounds like.

@Terabyte