Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @StressedPRO and @C0LLECTIVE | 230$+ total value

by Terabyte - 02 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 07:46 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
(04 June, 2024 - 07:21 AM)PhantomLiar Wrote: Show More
@Terabyte I think the problem lies in the fact that "collective admin" was the name of the user, so without clarification when you said collective it was assumed to be against the whole group (which is named "the collective"). as I said I'll retract any statements until whatever is going on behind the scenes with you and hype is figured out because you guys seem to be dealing with it in dms. 

I do have a question, but this is more for the staff and terabyte. I'm still a little in the dark on why stressedpro is being included here. I understand he introduced Terabyte to Collective admin, but that was not done in bad faith, as at the time, Collective admin was active and filling orders. Is this setting the precedent that recommending a service makes you a scammer if you recommend it, even if the service is not scamming while you recommend it? that seems really fucking dumb, is that not the case? could someone fill me in on that as reading through this, that is what it sounds like.

@Terabyte

1. I never used in my scam report the name “the collection”. If you reread it, you can see that I always used @C0LLECTIVE - which is “the collective” admin right?

2. According to your testimony, if I refer a member from cracked.io to invest in my friend's project, which he will then abandon without paying back, do you think I wouldn't be treated as scammer?

As @Liars said “You have told him to do the deal aka acted as third party (proxy selling rule comes under as this) therefore, you will be responsible if he scams.”

I am pretty sure that an admin knows the rules of cracked.io right?

3. I don’t see how you are involved in this scam report even if you are part of “the collective” group as I never used “the collective group” in my scam report. I hate to repeat myself, but if I ever used used “the collective” as a group, please let me know so I can remove it. This scam report wasn’t made to ruin the reputation of “The Collection” group nor “StressedForums” - Johnny’s project.

4. I will wait for @Liars or an admin to respond to this scam report. Respectfully, I don't see the point in arguing with someone who wasn't involved.
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 08:06 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
I will wait for the verdict that the staff team will provide.

If @C0LLECTIVE did not scam me, like you said earlier, here’s my LTC address for refund: LSEXrfFQygrE5VCQXpAa83UbrLvwK6XoU6
This post is by a banned member (PhantomLiar) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I wanted to let you know that, due to ongoing developments, the collective has decided to change management. Hype and myself will be the heads of the project, with Fresh being the head moderator and staff manager. precautions are being put into place to ensure that drama ends here and now, we will also be looking to and launching an internal investigation to understand what really happened. on behalf of the collective group, we are sorry, and wish you all the best.
This post is by a banned member (Spoofless) - Unhide
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 10:20 AM by Spoofless.)
I would like to also add the fact that @StressedPRO keeps spamming people in private messages (including me) asking to join in his bullshit projects and it pisses me the fuck off.
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Spoofless) - Unhide
Spoofless  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 June, 2024 - 12:17 PM)StressedPRO Wrote: Show More
That was my bad, and only happend toi you as my Internet played up and Double Posted, i havent spammed anyone @Spoofless and if i did that too you sir, i apologize.

(04 June, 2024 - 10:19 AM)Spoofless Wrote: Show More
I would like to also add the fact that @StressedPRO keeps spamming people in private messages (including me) asking to join in his bullshit projects and it pisses me the fuck off.

Your internet played up? 3 different times? with different messages?  [Image: kek.png]
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 05:21 PM by Terabyte. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars @C0LLECTIVE still hasn’t paid me nor given me an eta and 24 hours passed.

Edit: messaged @C0LLECTIVE on one of my alt accounts and he did reply, so he is online, but he’s just ignoring this scam report.

https://ibb.co/1QgQ5S7
https://ibb.co/s20fvjM
https://ibb.co/gVhnfgh