Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @StressedPRO and @C0LLECTIVE | 230$+ total value

by Terabyte - 02 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2024 - 10:26 AM by Terabyte. Edited 3 times in total.)
(08 June, 2024 - 08:53 AM)StressedPRO Wrote: Show More
Who scammed you @Coin , @C0LLECTIVE or @Terabyte for Clarification?

(08 June, 2024 - 07:46 AM)Coin Wrote: Show More
I would like to take this moment to make it known that I was unfortunately also the victim of a scam by this user.

Try to guess dumbass Darkness, anyways you got last hour to refund me.
Tell me which crypto network works best for you so I can provide my crypto address, since you haven’t asked to extend time.

24 hours has passed and I tried to talk with @StressedPRO, but he told me to talk with his managers.

@Liars, @Darkness thanks for your time
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2024 - 02:21 PM by Terabyte. Edited 1 time in total.)
(08 June, 2024 - 10:27 AM)StressedPRO Wrote: Show More
Again Read my Last Message Asshole @Terabyte - END OF DISCUSSION. I shouldn't be involved in this drama as i Did NOT Scam you at all. Tera the Child is trying to get me Involved in something, that i did NOT do and is saying False and negative/ Misleading and Fraudulent Claims against me, when i have nothing too do with this at all and i have Scammed NO One at all!!!

- I also DONT Do Crypto/ Bitcoin at all or have a Bitcoin account. So how can i possibly scam you?

Also what Evidence/ Proof that ' @C0LLECTIVE ' Scammed you @Coin ?

Lastly My last Message still stands. Plain and simple, end of Discussion. Also can i mention to @Liars , @Darkness and @KSZ at this Point @Terabyte is now:

- Harassing me as he wont stop. I would also like to make a Report, against @Terabyte for Harassment, Bullying and False/ Misleading and Defamation against me.
- Continues to play childish games and Fight.
- Making False, Misleading and Fraudulent Claims, against me. When i did NOT SCAM ' Terabyte ' at all.
- Getting me Involved in This, when i did not cause this or was apart of it.
- He also is Lying and now getting his Friend Involved in this False Scam Report ( @Coin ).

-- I could go on and on for many Reasons.

(08 June, 2024 - 09:51 AM)Terabyte Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2024 - 08:53 AM)StressedPRO Wrote: Show More
Who scammed you @Coin , @C0LLECTIVE or @Terabyte for Clarification?

Try to guess dumbass Darkness, anyways you got last hour to refund me.
Tell me which crypto network works best for you so I can provide my crypto address, since you haven’t asked to extend time.

Is this your last message?

First of all, I am not friend with @Coin and I did not ask him to reply under this thread. If you won’t find proof that I have asked @Coin and that we are friends, then you are full of shit.

Johnny, you don’t need cryptocurrency wallet as you were the one who referred me to him. As I said earlier, you are responsible as you pushed me to give him money. I did not buy anything from him, he promised me to give me 200$ back and a drainer source (which I am not lying, he gave me ).

Please show me messages where I harass you and where I bully you Darkness, shouldn’t we tell the teacher? Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.