Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @The_Joker299

by 123the123 - 04 June, 2023 - 04:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (123the123) - Unhide
123the123  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2023 - 04:30 PM by 123the123. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/The-Joker299 JOKER
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Experienced-Co...g-For-Work
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $850
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/iefkj3r

Additional Information: We agreed for 850 that he will try to get 4 exams (2 subjects) and if it failed I will get my refund. After some time he said that he got a insider and that he trust him and that he is real. I only got exams from one subject which already looked like they were fake sinds it literally said that its from 2018 on the paper it self. I did the exam and paper were not the same at all. The other subject, I didn't even receive anything because insider didn't respond anymore (ofcourse) . I told him that I want my money back sinds I didn't receive what I paid for . He deleted the whole chat (luckily I screen recorded everything). I said that I dont want to open a scam report to fix this but he said that I paid the insider, not him and that he only made $100 from this. That he doesn't have my money. 
He stated that he makes 10K a month so I think he can just pay me back like we agreed. 

Crypto address for a refund: Will give it after this is done
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@The_Joker299 Reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (The_Joker299) - Unhide
123the123  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 June, 2023 - 08:45 PM)The_Joker299 Wrote: Show More
he never sent any proof that the exam was different.  And from my records the exam was the same.  We also agreed that if the exam would be different i would just solve it for him and that was ok with him. Also i gave him various methods to cheat on the exam and even answered the questions during the exam for him. I even gave him links to buy high tech gadgets so that he can stream the exam and i can give him the answers but he never did that.  I have evidence that i gave him answers to the questions on the exam that he sent me, so i did everything on my part. So he is just trying to get free stuff.

Because the paper are locked. I can probably get them now but I need to buy them. Its a private exam so I can't cheat because there are cameras and like 2 other students so impossible to cheat with phone or what so ever. 
Am not paying you 850 so give me links to buy tech gadget sinds you already have all my money.
Show me evidence that the paper you give me was in my exam.
Yes, he gave me like 3 answer but I couldn't do anything with it sinds it was to much to right over or remember. The Questions I sent to him during the exam was different than the paper he sent and I have prove of that .
Why would you delete the whole chat if you're in the right than? and what about the other subject.
Am not paying you 850 to sent 4 answers or something in total out of 4 exams, anybody could have done that
123the123  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 June, 2023 - 10:52 AM)The_Joker299 Wrote: Show More
(04 June, 2023 - 09:57 PM)123the123 Wrote: Show More
(04 June, 2023 - 08:45 PM)The_Joker299 Wrote: Show More
he never sent any proof that the exam was different.  And from my records the exam was the same.  We also agreed that if the exam would be different i would just solve it for him and that was ok with him. Also i gave him various methods to cheat on the exam and even answered the questions during the exam for him. I even gave him links to buy high tech gadgets so that he can stream the exam and i can give him the answers but he never did that.  I have evidence that i gave him answers to the questions on the exam that he sent me, so i did everything on my part. So he is just trying to get free stuff.

Because the paper are locked. I can probably get them now but I need to buy them. Its a private exam so I can't cheat because there are cameras and like 2 other students so impossible to cheat with phone or what so ever. 
Am not paying you 850 so give me links to buy tech gadget sinds you already have all my money.
Show me evidence that the paper you give me was in my exam.
Yes, he gave me like 3 answer but I couldn't do anything with it sinds it was to much to right over or remember. The Questions I sent to him during the exam was different than the paper he sent and I have prove of that .
Why would you delete the whole chat if you're in the right than? and what about the other subject.
Am not paying you 850 to sent 4 answers or something in total out of 4 exams, anybody could have done that

I didnt delete anything. I explained to you to take picture of the answers using calculator and store everything there. He didnt do that. I told u exactly what to do
and we agreed that i would solve the exam for you. Its not my fault you didnt follow simple instructions. https://imgur.com/v5ozDUY https://imgur.com/a/vZHdUZZ

also as of now 0 evidence has been provided that the exam is different then what i sent him. all you sent was just a piece of paper with some questions on it, which you may have just made when u got home or something. I answered all the questions you sent me.

right now what i can offer is that  u retake the exam for free and i will help ucheat at no extra cost but u needs to follow all my instructions. I am confident that i can do this and if it doesnt work then you can open another dispute and i will refund. I have done this before so i can make u fake medical note from doctor saying that u were suffering from food poisoing and thats why u should retake the exam.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/su...ation.html

okay so who deleted it? yes but it isn't, its not A B C D question they are exams with calculations and a lot of writing. I can't even cheat with google or something and like, I stated calculator go in exam mode, there are people walking around it's not a normal exam were there are 30 students and 1 teacher sitting in front.

What if I show that the exam isn't the same will I get my money back? I didn't even receive the other subject so I get 50% back anyways. I know you are not a scammer and you are good in what you do but not hacking a paper. And am not going to pay you 850 for giving me answer you get from chat gpt or something. I will just study hahahaha. The paper you gave to me didn't even add to the amount of mark a paper needs.