Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against | TheRadiant | $35

by bobtelegram - 08 July, 2024 - 04:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (bobtelegram) - Unhide
Threads
Username: TheRadiant

Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant

Short Description Of Product/Service: "Spotify Duo Plan Lifetime $35 | On Your Own Account"

Thread of sales: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...E-WARRANTY

Screenshots of conversation (ibb.co / imgur.com) : https://imgur.com/a/I2A6107
Amount scammed: $35 USD

Reason:
TLDR:  Breaking own TOS, Warranty not honoured, Refusing fix and avoiding fix.

The official Radiant TOS as found on posts and the official telegram: rentry . co / radiantservices#tos in case of him changing them as a result of this post the way back machine snapshot serves as evidence of it being relevant at the time of writing and thus applicable (had to remove the hyperlink as it was suspected as a cashlink but if you go to the website and put in the url the snapshot from today is there.

In my below reasoning the following TOS have been broken so have been quoted here for convenience
2. Our Lifetime Warranty guarantees that your upgrade will remain in effect for as long as the method lasts, not for a specific period of time.
3. We take pride in delivering high-quality upgrades, and in the unlikely event of any downtime or a very rare case of account being banned, we will immediately perform necessary upgrades on your account or provide a new one of which you can change info, depending on the situation.

and arguably: 
Quote7. We strive to complete every order within 48 hours after payment.

For simplicity:
RadiantServices, TheRadiant, and all other names will be referred to as "the seller" or equivalent. The date since the request was made will be simplified to 2 months. In the above screenshots, the initial date of May 14 is shown when the request was made. As of the current date of July 7, it has been 55 days but will be referred to as 2 months here fourth. 

[list=square]
[*]The seller agrees in DMs that the reasoning for the delay is not due to a change in method but rather "low stocks." Thus, under section 2, the lifetime warranty is still applicable. The TOS states that the "upgrade will remain in effect for as long as the method lasts." The upgrade being down for 2 months directly violates the applicable warranty issued on the sale.
[*]As for section 3, where "downtime" is mentioned, the seller promises to "immediately perform necessary upgrades." By not performing the fix for 2 months, the seller again directly contradicts the TOS. In addition, the seller states it is an "unlikely event." A quick read of any of the Telegram channels run by the seller, as well as replies to his posts on this forum, shows the opposite, further demonstrating his general disregard for the TOS.
[*]I would also argue that under section 7, given that my payment is a one-time purchase, the seller promises to complete an "order" to fix my upgrade within 48 hours. This is significantly less time than the 2 months I have waited.
[/list]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As seen in the above screenshots, I have already attempted to personally resolve the issues and requested a refund with little success.

I would argue that these violations alone are substantial enough to warrant a full refund.

In addition, TOS aside, the lies, contradictions, and dishonest business practices are reason enough for a refund on the product.
This includes the fake "queue" system (see screenshot for evidence), claiming to fix a product by requesting login details for an upgrade, and then responding days later with copy-and-pasted messages (again, as seen in screenshots).
While I understand that "stocks are low," this does not excuse the violations mentioned above. Furthermore, while you may not disclose your method for this product, I am happy to explain privately to an admin why this is more a case of lower profitability rather than low stocks.

If the admins agree that my case is valid:

$35 USD worth of ETH to the following address: 

0x7BB33016D9DA252E0BCd1Ce94F3Bfc778d73530E 

OR

The aforementioned account will be fixed, and all future fixes will happen within one week. "Some compensations planned" were mentioned in a now-deleted announcement (proof provided in screenshots) in the form of another upgrade, which I am happy to discuss and agree upon with you. This will be done within 48 hours as promised in the TOS. If this clause is chosen and not respected, the seller agrees to pay $50 USD for further timewasting.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TheRadiant reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2024 - 09:58 AM by TheRadiant.)
(09 July, 2024 - 09:15 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@TheRadiant reply within 24 hours.

this report was opened yesterday on n. to and when he didnt seem to get the desired outcome their i guess he decided to open here

his spotify was last fixed 6months ago meaning he bought the said spotify more then a year ago as it was on discord can check exact dates if needed.

From my end he is eligible for 0refund and only fixes as his spotify has been working for 1yr+ exact dates can be provided

Goin further if i had to scam i would have declined his fix saying he doesnt have proof of purchase rather when he came 6months ago for a fix i found his ticket and did his fix within 2days and the only delay this time was due to method having issues hence low stocks

From my end he is eligible for $0 refund and only fixes rest i wait for his decision to go with fix or just wait for admins decision

---

1) Stocks ate low , reason method issue
Proof : Ask anyone in lounge i posted it a billion times and when you dmed pme previously saying you saw vouches for spot and asked for fix and i said low stocks around those time also i posted in lounge the reason for delay now i thought you read that and agreed and for all this my only proof is if their is no method issue their wont be a stock issue and secondly ask anyone in lounge i have posted bout it multiple times.

2) Lucas on n. to saidi shouldn't give priority to new orders and do his also according to queue
Reply: Those 2guys whom you dmed are also fixes

3) Priority , i was away for exams came back posted in lounge thats stocks are getting for spotify and added you to queue on 28June , currently am at 26june so without a report u would have received a reply by tonight anyway

4) After using spotify for over 1.5yr as per your messages you ever getting $50 refund has 0% chance even amount paid cant be and wont be refunded

Now coming back to whats to be done here i suppose as Lucas said Fix it is or well i guess i wait for admins decison here again?
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2024 - 11:16 AM by TheRadiant.)
@Liars as you said on tele to fix his spotify , i just checked the login is wrong

He sent correct pass and his spotify has been fixed , for future fixes if their is no method issue then obviously it will be fixed within 36hrs else delays are possible but hopefully their arent any.

​Solved
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (bobtelegram) - Unhide
Threads
(09 July, 2024 - 10:42 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
@Liars as you said on tele to fix his spotify , i just checked the login is wrong

He sent correct pass and his spotify has been fixed , for future fixes if their is no method issue then obviously it will be fixed within 36hrs else delays are possible but hopefully their arent any.

​Solved

i agree
solved
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024