Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @WillOfDarknessxVON

by Rayquaza - 18 April, 2020 - 02:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (WeirdBoyy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 06:32 PM by RedZX.)
@Darkness you can clearly see this guy buys stuff and tries to find excuses for refund meaning he wants free stuff. Can you also ban him since he opened scam reportfor no reason at all? He is just annoying not just to me but to other sellers out there. he is using scam report system to try and get his money back + keep the product. Everyone keep saying my script is fine and he keeps tryna find on pastebin or other sites "identical" scripts just for a refund, close thread and maybe ban? lol

This post is by a banned member (Scientist) - Unhide
Scientist  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I have bought same script from this dude @WillofDarknessxVON  and i can just say that its not public and worked fine for me. its easy to accuse somebody by saying the script is public while there is no proof. and that pastebin script comes nowhere near to original script and its not similar definitely .
Discord : Cookies#3123
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 04:20 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 04:19 PM)WeirdBoyy Wrote: Show More
Bcs it was my starting luck but after i test the same procces on my RDP and -60$ <3 :) Btw u want use him strategy to your script ?

His strategies have nothing to do with scripts which is why I bought them, out of curiosity. You used it without my support and blatantly ignored me. I even gave you a HUGE  discount for the mentorship package which you completely refused. If you have an issue with me discuss it in PM's not on a scam report for something completely different.

(18 April, 2020 - 02:25 AM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
Alright, lets see keek
You still don't understand, its TOTALLY different, the script if it HAS other values implimented on it, its like saying, using a 1000000x target script being same with a 2x target script? ??
Alright mate so here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to change the target multiplier in "your" script by 0.01 and begin sales myself for $5. Not against the rules going by your logic, right?
Why so desperate for a refund i dont understand, u never found the same script, it doesnt involve anything like that, you keep talking nonesense without backing it up, if u re in need of that 20$ and not just to gamble it back u can gladly just dm me, dm the reason that is so important and done. also u sell a script, imma dm @weirdboy rn and show him 100 scripts, maybe urs is found there and u can refund him. but mate u wont find my one.