Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @WillOfDarknessxVON

by Rayquaza - 18 April, 2020 - 02:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 06:44 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Just to actually further backup my point here is the script available for public use:

[Image: 7Ltfjoi.png]

Now this is exactly the same, but OP's point is this - 

One setting in his is different. Let me show you what he means by that. Here is the script available for public use. Now, EVERYTHING in this is absolutely and 100% IDENTICAL WORD FOR WORD to what I purchased from OP. Except from the ONE number highlighted in RED. 

If you guys think this is fair and still makes it private - I really give up with this community.
 var config = {
baseBet: { label: "Base bet", type: "balance", value: 100 }, // how many satoshis to bet initially

target: { label: "Target", type: "multiplier", value: 2 }, // target multiplier
betMultiplier: { label: "Bet multiplier", type: "multiplier", value: 2 } // what to multiply the bet size by when we lose a wager
}

let lossCount = 0
this.log(`Starting martingale with a base bet of ${config.baseBet.value} satoshis.`)

while (true) {
// make the bet and wait for the result
const { multiplier } = await this.bet(betSize(lossCount), config.target.value)

if (multiplier < config.target.value) { // loss
lossCount++
this.log(`Lost bet. Multiplying bet size by ${config.betMultiplier.value} for new bet size of ${betSize(lossCount)} satoshis.`)
} else { // win

(18 April, 2020 - 06:43 PM)Scientist Wrote: Show More
I have bought same script from this dude @WillofDarknessxVON  and i can just say that its not public and worked fine for me. its easy to accuse somebody by saying the script is public while there is no proof. and that pastebin script comes nowhere near to original script and its not similar definitely .

@Scientist please look at my latest comment on this thread lol and check out the link I posted that's identical, the pastebins are just almost identical https://www.bustascripts.xyz/
that is martingale, my script has nothing to do with that rofl stop fcking finding excuses

This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 06:53 PM by RedZX.)
@Darkness decide please im done with him if he has a need for that money he can dm me via c.to see if its actually important reason maybe i do

please decide thanks.

(18 April, 2020 - 06:51 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 06:50 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
Just to actually further backup my point here is the script available for public use:

One setting in his is different. Let me show you what he means by that. Here is the script available for public use. Now, EVERYTHING in this is absolutely and 100% IDENTICAL WORD FOR WORD to what I purchased from OP. Except from the ONE number highlighted in RED. 

If you guys think this is fair and still makes it private - I really give up with this community.
 var config = {
baseBet: { label: "Base bet", type: "balance", value: 100 }, // how many satoshis to bet initially

betMultiplier: { label: "Bet multiplier", type: "multiplier", value: 2 } // what to multiply the bet size by when we lose a wager
}

let lossCount = 0
this.log(`Starting martingale with a base bet of ${config.baseBet.value} satoshis.`)

while (true) {

lossCount++
this.log(`Lost bet. Multiplying bet size by ${config.betMultiplier.value} for new bet size of ${betSize(lossCount)} satoshis.`)
} else { // win

@Scientist please look at my latest comment on this thread lol and check out the link I posted that's identical, the pastebins are just almost identical https://www.bustascripts.xyz/
that is martingale, my script has nothing to do with that rofl stop fcking finding excuses

Your script literally says "STARTING MARTINGALE" when you run it what the fuck?

just stop trying so hard for free refund jesus

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 06:53 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More

var config = {

}

let lossCount = 0

while (true) {

lossCount++
} else { // win

[Image: 0nidYzk.png]
[Image: 3XbZqR1.png]

NOTHING TO DO WITH MARTINGALE? This is YOUR script.... you're just blatantly lying now mate.

I dont understand why u keep trying excuses and shit, i took gui from a script and changed all values If you knew code thats just a print function. i forgot to delete that but doesnt matter since all values are changed. ITS NOT MARTINGALE, THAT SCRIPT IS LITERALLY 2X TARGET AND OTHER MULTIPLAYERS. MINE IS DIFFERENT GET OVER WITH IT

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 07:03 PM by RedZX.)
(18 April, 2020 - 06:59 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

NOTHING TO DO WITH MARTINGALE? This is YOUR script.... you're just blatantly lying now mate.

I dont understand why u keep trying excuses and shit, i took gui from a script and changed all values If you knew code thats just a print function. i forgot to delete that but doesnt matter since all values are changed. ITS NOT MARTINGALE, THAT SCRIPT IS LITERALLY 2X TARGET AND OTHER MULTIPLAYERS. MINE IS DIFFERENT GET OVER WITH IT

this.log(`Starting martingale with a base bet of ${config.baseBet.value} satoshis.`) Mate this is FUCKING print function, are you actually blind as fuck? its something i dont care to change since its a text, my script is fully different, since martingale is fcking placing X bet on 2x and keep betting till win while doubling bet when lose, STOP FCKING TRYING TO RUIN MY REPUTATION FOR 20$ you fcking desperate gamble addict.

(18 April, 2020 - 07:01 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 06:59 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

this.log(`Starting martingale with a base bet of ${config.baseBet.value} satoshis.`) Mate this is FUCKING print function, are you actually blind as fuck? its something i dont care to change since its a text, my script is fully different, since martingale is fcking placing X bet on 2x and keep betting till win while doubling bet when lose, STOP FCKING TRYING TO RUIN MY REPUTATION FOR 20$ you fcking desperate gamble addict.

Are you blind, dumb or something, all values are different, get over WITH it.