Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @WillOfDarknessxVON

by Rayquaza - 18 April, 2020 - 02:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 07:05 PM by RedZX.)
@Darkness DECIDE thank you.

@Rayquaza DM me discord discord and see for yourself.

This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 07:05 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 07:04 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
@Darkness DECIDE thank you.

@Rayquaza DM me discord discord and see for yourself.

you blocked me lol

well accept?

This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 07:25 PM by RedZX.)
@Darkness here some proof,
I asked him to put both scripts on bustadice and relate em
Apparently he admitted of me having different settings, but a same base format, which doesnt matter since its not the same, can u close this god damn thread and maybe ban this dude, i can provide proof via pms.

(18 April, 2020 - 07:16 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 02:39 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Rayquaza I've reviewed and compared the scripts you've sent me. However they're not identical. There's a possibly that he used a base format from another script. Which is likely since most of the scripts are alike. Also you said that it was "public" could you pm me with the proof of it being public?

@Darkness no offense.... but litterally Daniel GIVES YOU THAT SCRIPT for free. so you are being a complete moron, mute or ban me if you want, but seriously? daniel gives you this script for free.... and plus VirtualGain was literally selling the same exact thing a while ago. Just because he changed the target from 2 to 100, doesn't make it a private script. its Martingale, which is public, its ALL over the internet, multiple people are selling this and you say its not public. huh, You really arent thinking w your head are you.

Mine has different settings, the base format may be martingale's but my settings are private.

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 07:26 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
@Darkness he did not use the "base format" he used the entire script copy and pasted and changed one setting that is literally available to change on the GUI when you paste it into bustadice, meaning he did not change anything to do with the coding etc related to this script. What he done is not private. I can't even believe he's not banned for selling it ANYWAY because it's martingale and was so incredibly similar to the pastebins I sent you. But not I've sent you an actual hard copy and paste of it that's available for public use and I hope you can see how he changed one easy value that is not worth 20 Euros lol

(18 April, 2020 - 07:22 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
@Darkness here some proof,
I asked him to put both scripts on bustadice and relate em
Apparently he admitted of me having different settings, but a same base format, which doesnt matter since its not the same, can u close this god damn thread and maybe ban this dude, i can provide proof via pms.

(18 April, 2020 - 07:16 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
@Darkness no offense.... but litterally Daniel GIVES YOU THAT SCRIPT for free. so you are being a complete moron, mute or ban me if you want, but seriously? daniel gives you this script for free.... and plus VirtualGain was literally selling the same exact thing a while ago. Just because he changed the target from 2 to 100, doesn't make it a private script. its Martingale, which is public, its ALL over the internet, multiple people are selling this and you say its not public. huh, You really arent thinking w your head are you.

Mine has different settings, the base format may be martingale's but my settings are private.

Dude read his post, he literally just agreed with me and saying just because you changed the target multiplier doesn't make it a private script.

My strategies are worth like 15$ with 5$ script, plus guides and demonstrations, also BASE FORMAT DOESNT MATTER, THE settings are what u play on  bustadice, its like telling me playing 1 bet on 2x and doubling every time (martingale's) is compared to mine which IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT