Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @WillOfDarknessxVON

by Rayquaza - 18 April, 2020 - 02:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2020 - 08:02 PM by RedZX.)
(18 April, 2020 - 07:59 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 07:58 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 07:58 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
Even @Darkness said, that base format doesnt matter, i may have a similar format, but my settings are what make it PRIVATE

You really don't get what he's saying, do you?

Maybe u dont understand, im selling a script thats entirely different from martingale's thats all.

Its like saying use a script that target is 10000x will have same results with martingales etc.

Let's stop talking, let @Darkness actually decide.

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 08:03 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 07:59 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 07:58 PM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
You really don't get what he's saying, do you?

Maybe u dont understand, im selling a script thats entirely different from martingale's thats all.

all you changed was the target: aka the value. but your not selling the values are you? your selling the SCRIPT you dumb nigger listen to yourself

You dumb refunder what you know about bustadice, you come here trynna say shit u dont know, SCRIPT IS AN AUTOMATED ACTION, for martingale that action is 2x, for me is XXX and target multiplayer is completely different. bet doesnt matter
dumb refunders. @Darkness delete this unrelated content, like u did on others, ty.

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2020 - 08:47 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2020 - 08:07 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
all you changed was the target: aka the value. but your not selling the values are you? your selling the SCRIPT you dumb nigger listen to yourself

You dumb refunder what you know about bustadice, you come here trynna say shit u dont know, SCRIPT IS AN AUTOMATED ACTION, for martingale that action is 2x, for me is XXX and target multiplayer is completely different. bet doesnt matter
dumb refunders. @Darkness delete this unrelated content, like u did on others, ty.

Im a dumb nigga huh. 
https://cracked.to/Thread-BTC-bustadice-Gambling-script
fight me you cracker.

(18 April, 2020 - 08:07 PM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

AHHAHAHAHAHA MARTINGALE DOESNT MEAN x2 HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale...ng_system)

LEARN WHAT YOUR SELLING LOLOLOLOL
[font]Yes but the one he is implying to is 2x, ik what martingale means, but i was refering on that. You selling a script 0.05btc when ur profit was 0.01? nice shit.[/font]

This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness make the final decision these dudes are random kek

This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
I've reviewed the scripts once again. It's not the same one as OP have sent me. As I stated on my last reply base scripts could be the same. However the overall script is different.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.