Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @lighttboy

by adnostr0 - Yesterday - 06:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (adnostr0) - Unhide
adnostr0  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/lighttboy
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%98%85EVIL-...T%E2%98%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $350
Screenshots of Communication: https://mega.nz/file/jiYgUDjY#drXLVrW8y7...8UgIEQaDHA
Additional Information: I have been very patient with lighttboy, but since it's clear he doesn't care about providing the service he promised, even after threatening me that if I opened a dispute he would "stop working" with me, I think this is my best course of action, he's ignoring me and the only time I got replies that weren't one-liners was when I told him I would create a dispute if I didn't get any meaningful updates.
It's funny, he rarely gives you any useful information on the status of the refund, or replies in time, but as soon as the one who could be damned is him, THEN he instantly responds fast, audacious and pedantic about we not agreeing on "anything about this"

I realized he has a 3 month self-destruct set in Telegram, so he's probably stalling me to get the messages deleted with plausible deniability later, so I recorded the entire chat (Except two messages I sent, which I had to delete for privacy reasons).

On August 7, I contacted him to check if he made B&H refunds, and told him the amount and that it "didn't arrive yet" (Which he later used to tell me I already ordered it, but it's false) since I never done refunds before, I thought it would be helpful to say that, because it'd be different if I needed a refund for something I already received.
I also asked him if he could refund the same item but from eBay, but I ultimately decided to go ahead with B&H.

Before making the purchase, I asked him what's the success rate for B&H, and he told me it's 100%, so with that guarantee in my mind, I bought it. I also told him that I'm using a packet forwarding service, I'm not in the US, which adds to the frustration: In total, I'm paying almost double of the order item itself, because of the shipping costs and taxes, that's why I wanted to be sure about the SR.

Some time of B&H delaying the delivery later, it was delivered, and I sent him the login details. He contacted them (Three days after it arrived, while B&H gives you two days for returns), and the only update I got was from them, on september 1, B&H replied saying that, on their end, the package was actually delivered and I got no refund.
Since then, I asked him several times about the status of this, and either got no response, or just a simple message to make me wait more. 

This situation gives me the impression that there was practically no work done here: He either doesn't want to do this, or the success rate is not 100% (False advertising) so he actually can't do the refund and that's why he's stalling me.

As I said in the beginning, I've been very patient and tried to show good faith and prevent conflict by telling him I wouldn't make a dispute if he delivered what he promised or proved me that progress was actually being made, this happened almost a month ago, and I got nothing, so I think it's fair to say I gave him plenty of time already. (As I said, he threatened to "stop working" if I made a dispute, but 100% SR is 100%, he promised me something and I want that, I think that, when you tell someone that the success rate is 100%, and because of that fact the person makes a purchase, then you made a commitment)

I understand that the packet forwarding to my country costing so much is a problem of my own, so I only want the B&H order money back, that's all.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lighttboy (lighttboy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Let me start from the beginning so we’re on the same page.

On August 7th, you reached out to me about your B&H order that hadn’t arrived yet. You asked me about the success rate for the process, and I told you that, at the time, it was 100%.

By August 30th, you shared your login details, and I tried a method that had worked well in the past.

Later on, I advised you to return the order because the store had updated their system, which made the method I was using less reliable. Unfortunately, these things happen—stores can change their policies overnight, and methods that worked before might not work as consistently after that. That’s just how refunding can be sometimes.

We had both agreed that this process could take a few months, and you seemed okay with that. Now that you’ve opened a dispute, I’m wondering what you expect from me at this point.
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (adnostr0) - Unhide
adnostr0  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: Yesterday - 11:07 PM by adnostr0.)
(Yesterday - 10:14 AM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
Let me start from the beginning so we’re on the same page.

On August 7th, you reached out to me about your B&H order that hadn’t arrived yet. You asked me about the success rate for the process, and I told you that, at the time, it was 100%.

By August 30th, you shared your login details, and I tried a method that had worked well in the past.

Later on, I advised you to return the order because the store had updated their system, which made the method I was using less reliable. Unfortunately, these things happen—stores can change their policies overnight, and methods that worked before might not work as consistently after that. That’s just how refunding can be sometimes.

We had both agreed that this process could take a few months, and you seemed okay with that. Now that you’ve opened a dispute, I’m wondering what you expect from me at this point.

I have never agreed to wait months for the refund, I told you what I said and shown on the thread: That I could wait some more time if I got results or at least signs that progress was being made.
You never told me that the success rate could change before I bought the items, I think this is just a convenient excuse that comes now when you couldn't get the job done, I checked this forum and it seems you have previous warnings for false advertising, so I think it's more likely that you told me "100%" to get my order before I checked with other "refunders", who probably would've told me that the success rate isn't very high for B&H because (Apparently) it's a hard store.

When all is said and done, I lost time and money because of this, and it's your responsability to tell me realistically how things can go, especially when at the very beginning, I told you I never did a refund before and wanted your guidance.
If you had told me that their system was "updated" when I told you it arrived, I could've probably arranged something with the packet forwarding service to make a return, but you told me all of this just when I said I would open a dispute. At that point, the shipment was out of the US, and there was no way to return it to B&H (They offer two days for returns)

@Liars @Darkness Please check this with the full context and video I provided so you can see I'm not twisting anything. I just want the order money back, because I need it, that's all.

Also, if you're mentioning those dates to imply that I'm at fault because of the time difference there, then you're being misleading, because I asked you about the success rate in august 20, not at the beginning (I didn't buy it around august 7th because I was busy with other stuff). There isn't a big gap between then and when the order arrived for B&H to suddenly change their refunding protocol/system/whatever.

And, again, you had several opportunities to warn me before I said I would open a dispute and you didn't. I even asked you if it'd be OK for you to continue in august 22 because I had to make the order again, and you just said "Yeah", which to me, sounds like "Everything is fine, go ahead", not like "The success rate could have changed, keep this in mind before purchasing it"
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I couldn’t have known whether the store had patched the method without trying it directly, which is what happened with your order. When you received the first email from B&H, I reached out to them again to explain the situation, but they informed me that they couldn’t assist in this case.

I did several orders over the past few months, and they all went through without issues.

You should be aware of how refunding works, especially since it’s a black-hat service.

As I clearly stated in my thread: I’m not responsible for any issues before or after using my service.

If the staff insists on a solution and holds me responsible for the store’s actions, you can sell the item for $20-$30 less, and I’ll cover the difference, ensuring you won’t lose money in the end.
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]