Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @xGwent

by belvedere - 20 September, 2024 - 11:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (belvedere) - Unhide
belvedere  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2024 - 12:29 AM by belvedere. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/xGwent
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread---1738464
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: -+ 2k
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/pUTa2tC
There is much more if staff needed i can send in tg full conversation or all screenshots
Additional Information:
Bought a method/ebook from this guy. His thread is now closed. Paid around 600 for the method. the method included buying in game items, and they would go up in price after a certain time because they bought a lot of the same item with some people. Then after that we would sell the items again. After purchasing he sent me a very detailed guide and explanation for everything. This process would take place on a game habbo origins. Its a game i played a lot so i knew about it already. I had to buy in game items in one of the discord groups he send me and they all seemed legit because they were big active communities where lot of people were talking and trading. He recommend me a seller and i had decide to buy it trough that guy with a middleman of one of the groups. This guy was the owner of that group so it looked legit and safe for me. This part i lost 1500€ again for buying the items. Seller and middleman are ignoring and playing around for 3/4 days now. Then today he scammed me another 250 and the point came i realized i was being scammed the whole time. I didnt see it because this discord group looks really legit and realistic. Its a real place where people are talking the whole time and trading and has a big community. I think he made this server himself and made a real community and now misused it for this whole scam he was going to do. I also trusted it because he had multiple vouches from people on the forum that looked legit, were active for a decent time. Had decent amount of rep and threads. Now i think it was all fake and all this cracked profiles are made by him self to convince buyers to buy his ebook/guide. He really took a lot of effort making profiles, posting a lot of content. Getting likes and rep on all this profiles, then making a big community on discord around the game. He really prepared this scam very well. Im impressed about it because i didnt see it. He closed the thread today and im surprised im the first person opening a scam report against him in this 2 months he had his thread open or i must be the first one buying it. I saw my money went to a wallet that was holding 44k+ so there is a big chance he made a lot of victims and scammed a lot of people.
Crypto address for a refund: im probably not seeing my money back so idc about it just ban this scammer to prevent more people falling into it
Cheapest Zalando Cartable accounts!
—-> http://discord.gg/zallieshop
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: givinghoarseaffenpinscher]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @xGwent (xGwent) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (KushB4U) - Unhide
KushB4U  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
It was all an elaborate scam with an aged discord server and an active community to the vouches made on the cracked thread. Ban all the people in that thread who vouched, as they are either connected or sold their cracked account to him.
hi
This post is by a banned member (belvedere) - Unhide
belvedere  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 September, 2024 - 06:27 AM)KushB4U Wrote: Show More
It was all an elaborate scam with an aged discord server and an active community to the vouches made on the cracked thread. Ban all the people in that thread who vouched, as they are either connected or sold their cracked account to him.
Yes all accounts vouched for him have to be banned. Also when you dig into the accounts you can see that they are bullshit accounts / belong to one person. 3 of the accounts are made within the same period in 2023: 23 and 21 june 2023, another one 3july 2023. Another one is made 18september 2024 so probably to add some more vouches on his thread he made an account again and made it look like a good profile. On all accounts he posted a lot of bullshit content he probably reposted from other forums to gain likes and rep and make this profiles look legit people. All of the accounts have no sale threads or contact information or any vouches. One of the accounts he even got contributor rank with and on the other accounts he bought ranks. 2 of the accounts have the same signature which also is weird. Staff look into this to prevent him making more scams on all his other profiles. It is too obvious that they are his.

Oh yeah and update he just told me he won’t respond to my bullshit thread and was very angry i was leaking the method here ?. After that chat got deleted
Cheapest Zalando Cartable accounts!
—-> http://discord.gg/zallieshop
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: givinghoarseaffenpinscher]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.