Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @xrp

by SuperWoo - 01 March, 2022 - 11:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (XRP) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(01 March, 2022 - 10:31 PM)XRP Wrote: Show More
@Ping I'm not giving the customer a refund period this was made clear, regardless of what you or anyone says.

My TOS clearly states no refunds, I had left after I activated his package, as you can read the dialect if you actually chose to do so instead of skimming over it you can clearly read that I didn't give him his actual package, I gave him something in place of it until the next day so I could sleep, so the "1 hour refund" is not even in the picture at this point, I advise you go read the dialect again. - I made sure that the proxies he received were 100 percent working before I gave them to him. 

i am willing to provide proof of any logs or requests of anytime - to staff only that is

I am more then willing to give all logs of all proxies requests being sent to and from X to X - If the proxies were too not be working as expected, I was too issue a refund, those were the terms, the proxies worked great, the only thing he has to back it up that they don't is the fact that he sent a screenshot of a checker, one that you or I cannot verify he is using my proxies, because on the servers side where all the requests lie, they are successful with very few errors.

I am not issuing him a refund, PERIOD  - he received working proxies, he received his product, it is and was working as promised, He still has the proxies, that is final.

Customer also broke my TOS by sharing information, that was clearly stated for him not to do, so this also directly is violating rules I had put into place for security reasons.

So again, anything you or anyone else says is not deterring me from making or influencing me to make any decisions, this forum or any forum or what anyone else says about the situation besides me is purely irrelevant. - I delivered him working product, He failed at explaining in any way how they didnt meet is needs, which I had just used the same server, the same server I had just applied a new range too to guarantee he wouldn't have any problems.

My decision is final, my advice to you is to re-read the dialect and gather a better educated response, because you can clearly see what I am saying is accurate, thanks.

You have 20 hours to issue the buyer a refund.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 01:42 AM)XRP Wrote: Show More
I am not issuing the buyer a refund, period.
So shall I then assume this to be your attestation to be used as a collaborative substation for which to approbate as to be regarded hereafter as your affidavit? In the case of the aforementioned being veracious, it would serve as a requisition of expiation.

@XRP Riposte with an affirmation of the aforementioned excerpts, and depictions.

If your retort is ratifying in regards to the aforementioned claims; This will be regarded hereafter as your inexorable, and defacto ultimatum in which you are renouncing the allotment of time afforded to indemnify the customer; Constituting you having averred to having contumaciously subjecting yourself to any and all stipulations adhering to the impending sanctions encompassing your expiation.

You have approximately 17 hours in which to clarify, otherwise, you shall be presumed to be in acquiescence of the aforementioned being veracious, and for the aforementioned to serve as the equivalency to your affidavit of contravention.

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 05:22 AM)XRP Wrote: Show More
I made myself clear to begin with and I'm not issuing a refund, period.

He still is binded to the machine and can use it until his sub that he paid for runs out,
that is all.

I wonder if he posted about him breaking my TOS?
Where is this included?
He blatantly broke my TOS before he made a scam report.

I am being kind enough to allow him to finish his sub, even though he broke my TOS.
A munificent display of refractory, and vociferous deportment. You exhibit supernumerary echelons of recalcitrant and recusant characteristics

However, in this excerpt, it is incontrovertible and unequivocal homologation of your imprimatur to approbation to the aforementioned affidavit.

As your riposte exhibits a retorting acquiescence of your sanction to perpetrate of your expiation.

@Woooooo I extend my commiseration to you; May this affluence copious opportunities of prosperity and felicity in the proximate days forthcoming.

User @XRP has been banned.

Registration IP: 173.213.87.197
Last Known IP: 2a0d:5600:24:1500:1016:e519:f1f4:ad6f
Email: [email protected]

[Ping's PGP Key]