Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @zestras (12.99)

by PirManager - 16 March, 2022 - 03:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (PirManager) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2022 - 03:46 PM by PirManager. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Zestras
Sales Thread: https://zestras.net/blizzard
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 12.99$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/361LwhH
Additional Information: I bought a blizzard account, FA, Fresh, with mw2019, that was supposed to be fully linkable with any cod/activision account. I bought this december 27th. A few days ago, i bought a cod account from the same seller to link to this new account. Come to find out that 1. This is not a fresh account (i had only played campaign thus far), it has WoW purchases going back years, it has like 4 payment methods, it has hours played on mw from as recent as october of 2021. And, the main issue, the cod account its linked to is unverified. I think user has changed description of the product on his shop. I opened up a ticket, initially about an issue with the cod account i bought yesterday (a 2 dollar one to link to the battle.net). It is unverified. They have a bypass to link it but you need a fresh battle.net. No problem i thought, i have a battle.net thats fresh. Nope. Cant link it to anything, ever, unless i magically get FA to the original account owner. When i originally bought the account it was a nightmare. It should be autobuy. I paid for it and it simply said to contact him. The server link it gave was broken, and sending a friend request to the discord listed did not work. I messaged him on tele (no response until much later on about a seperate topic), cracked, (didnt even read it), and i found his new discord. After a day he responded and told me to stop messaging him or i would be blocked. After i paid for an item. Which should have been autobuy. You see how im frustrated with this seller? A day after that (2 days after paying for this) he responded with the account. It was a mail.ru, random numbers and shit. I tried to login but it wouldnt work, it wanted a code sent to email. I tried to login to the mail.ru and it didnt work. He said it was fa, and when i complained about it to him months ago he said he would just send me the code. He sent the code, i logged in, and i got 2 more codes from him as i changed the accounts info to mine. Never got access to the original email. Fast forward to now where i opened up the ticket in his discord. This was yesterday. After opening up ticket and speaking to several staff (including the head of staff who told me that all battle.net are fresh, fa, and should be linkable) and getting help with the issue with my other order, i woke up this morning to find zestras had banned me and deleted my support ticket. i made an alt, joined again, and contacted his head of staff (north) who told me that it should be fresh, and he said it was obv not a fresh account. Zestras finally messaged me on tele, and said he never ever said it was fresh, fa, linkable, any of that shit. When i asked about the FA issue, he told me that FA doesnt mean full acess it just means he gets the code for me. I have never had anyone describe this as FA. FA means i have mail acess. I offered multiple times that if he would just help me unlink the cod acc alr linked to the battle.net, i would be fine. Then i asked for a replacement, he told me to just open the scam report. So here it is. Attached in the imgur are any screenshots i feel are applicable. Please either send me a refund in litecoin, or replace me with an account that is actually fresh and able to be linked. Thanks, Milos
Crypto address for a refund: LSZc9R7SCVRN5Fwtj3Zdoiap7iVWrCNo7N

banned from his discord again, who would have guessed kek
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Zestras) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
How did I bypass blacklist? I treated staff just fine, your own staff said he understands why I am angry. You told me it was fresh, and even though your account got termed even your own head of staff said that all blizzards are fresh which directly contradicts this. I know it's impossible to link in it's current state that is the whole issue, you told me it was linkable. I'd much rather have a working account than a refund but you denied that so I made this report. You told me it was a fresh account, but it's obviously not. Waiting for staff to reply to this.
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2022 - 01:50 AM by PirManager.)
https://imgur.com/a/9cScKwO
You lied about full access. In what world does full acess not mean I can access the email.

It says liars replied to this but I can't see it. I am currently on Mobile.

on pc now, still cannot see liars response.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2022 - 05:04 PM by PirManager.)
Nope, you never gave me access to the email on blizzard, you made me change it, and you gave me the code, which is the root of a lot of the issues because now I can't link shit. Email acess is not the same as you getting a code for me. That's bullshit and you know it.

@Liars submitted evidence in dm