Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report on @Tigeh

by JoleAlts - 15 February, 2022 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (JoleAlts) - Unhide
JoleAlts  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2022 - 03:43 PM by JoleAlts.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Tigeh
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-⚠%EF%B8%8F-STA...⚡-CHEAPEST-✅
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $500
Screenshots of Communication: There are too many screenshots, I would have take screens of the whole telegram group starting from October.
Additional Information: 
I will try to organise this scam report to make it as best as I can and accessible for everyone to read and see what kind of "businessman", or, better yet, man, Tigeh actually is.

I - Refunding Mentorship
II - Customer complaints
III - Potential, yet, unconfirmed theories

I - REFUNDING MENTORSHIP
First things first, let's begin with the "refunding mentorship" and the main reasons I'm obviously making this scam report for.
The refunding mentorship is very bad, it's probably gotten to the point where there is no other words to qualify it but as horrible and completely useless, or at least, very much so not worth the price.
The refunding mentorship consists of PDFs for each store, and in each PDF, Tigeh gives a certain limit, method and some other things. Unfortunately, the folder is full of stores that either do not work anymore and have been patched since he released his mentorship in October, and, the folder is also full of explanations that lead to nothing and can very rarely someone actually perform a refund. The information he gives on which methods to use is extremely inaccurate: people have been failing some refunds because of this. One great example is the French stores, he lists Cdiscount and FNAC as FTID: this is completely untrue and can get you as far as legal problems here in France.
He gives unrealistic limits for stores that are not even refundable anymore, or at least, not with the methods he says to use. He "updates" his mentorship every once in a while, however, 
the same PDFs of the stores that do not work since October are still there and it is extremely confusing. There may 2 or 3 actual stores that are refundable with the methods he says.
The methods are public, however I won't go too much into this as Tigeh says in his thread not to expect "magic methods", which is laughable because none of the methods he provides for the stores work: it's just outdated leaked methods from the social engineering section. As a matter of fact, Bob has already called him out for stealing his notepads that he sells for his mentorship, since then all Tigeh did to address this was make PDFs with an Introduction page "Refund mentorship by Tigeh" and the same for the last page, but the content for the refund still remains the exact same.
On the other hand, he does promise 1 on 1 help, which after all, mentor shipping is all about. This is completely untrue, he does not do 1 on 1 help, even when he does, it's extremely rare, and his obvious lack of knowledge in the field of refunding does not allow him to do such a task.

II - CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
Ever since I bought this mentorship, keep in mind, I was one of the first 10 to buy it if I'm not mistaken: if not the first ten, I bought it since the second week of the release of the mentorship, basically, I was there since the beginning.
The complaints in the group of a lot of customers are unbearable and I cannot understand how Tigeh can even think of so many problems and unorganisation that he's being called out for lets him sleep well at night. Customers have been complaining ever since the beginning of the mentorship. Indeed, he has a lack of knowledge in the field he is meant to mentorship 270 people.
Two or three weeks ago, there was big drama and everyone went crazy in the telegram group. He asked us for suggestions, which believe me, we provided him with, such as getting new staff members, actually updating the folder with working stores and methods and deleting the stores that are not doable anymore. This was not the first time this happened, and, once again, after about three weeks, there is still no changes. The people helping in the group are normal people, who purchased the mentorship and who actually have some knowledge in the field of refunding, because they feel bad for the customers that are so obviously beginners and are getting no assistance by Tigeh himself. It is completely ridiculous.
Tigeh is an illusion of a made-up Internet personality and acts as if he was superior to everyone, some of his students from the beginning can agree with me that it is completely crazy how he managed to get so many customers with such a bad end-product. (Shoutout to Shah, Destined, Lucifer, Elixar, Haku, some of them were here from the beginning and stopped helping, but others are still helping) After all, at the beginning of the mentorship, he did ask all of us to post "reviews", which naturally, we posted positive reviews, in order to get the updated version of the mentorship, which pretty much, as I said before, has stayed the same, with the same broken stores from the beginning. Last but not least, there were many reports on Tigeh and his mentorship, I hope that you realize how bad this is getting.

III - POTENTIAL, YET, UNCONFIRMED THEORIES
A large number of people believe that Tigeh likes to talk to himself: TigehSupport and Cheryl. A lot of things lead people to believe that Tigeh is both of those people who are "support" on both his refunding mentorship and his cashing out mentorship. I cannot really give evidence for this, but once you are in the same channels with them for over 2-3 months it just becomes obvious: they write the same (same errors, wrong punctuation, same way of expressing etc), they are NEVER online at the same time...
Other people have linked him with @kat, who was selling the same things as Tigeh, talked the same way, have extremely similar threads and basically sold the same products, "refunding mentorships". As soon as @kat got banned, Tigeh has been active on the forum and he opened a refund mentorship.
I hope that people believe me, this cannot all just be a coincidence, but after all, there are parts that are proven, if you do not believe the third part of my scam report.
He literally made a scam report on himself on cto against Cheryl that doesn't even have a profile on here, it's just ridiculous, he keeps buying time, getting more customers, and making all his customers bend over and get fucked by him every single day.

TIGEH IS A SCAMMER, PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!!!! 

Crypto address for a refund: I will send it to Tigeh.

- RESERVED - 

I will be posting customers' complaints on this scam report, some have come to me and said they  do not feel safe to speak up themselves because they are afraid of the possible consequences due to the reputation of Tigeh on this forum.
This post is by a banned member (Tigeh) - Unhide
JoleAlts  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2022 - 04:44 PM by JoleAlts.)
(15 February, 2022 - 03:50 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
If you had issues with me you should message me privately and request refund / help ( instead of that I got 0 messages from you )
You are opening a report after months of being into the mentorship.
If you actually got a question for me, message me on Telegram: https://t.me/DonTigeh

By the way you purchased the mentorship way back in October and yourself said that you've made your money back and is worth it.
https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9A%A0%EF%B...id15706764

Why are you requesting refund now? So long story short you are trying to get refund on something you said that worked and even added proof that it worked and it is worth it more than what you actually paid for.
"DO NOT DEAL WITH TIGEH! HE IS SCAMMING!"

You want me to contact you if I have any questions, Tigeh, please. I have contacted you many times and gave you many suggestions, you said you will make the group better several times. Or am I lying when I say that I'm one of the few who has actually offered to help with my suggestions but you still disappointed for the X time.

I mentioned in the thread that people posted reviws because it was something systematic to get an update, I won't post a negative one, doesn't seem logical. The refund wasn't even done by me or thanks to your mentorship: a refunder did one dip and then I paid a boxer $50 to Ftid. I didn't actually do myself or learned something from it.

You are claiming that I'm necessarily asking for a refund, this is untrue. I want what I paid for, I want you to get some knowledge and update the folders and the incorrect store list which many people have been asking for.

You banned me from the group because I rightfully raised my concerns, like you did to others who have tried to do the same as me.

(15 February, 2022 - 04:14 PM)DutchSchultz Wrote: Show More
Everyone using weak moment of @Tigeh to pull up some money

So sad.
I think this thread doesn't concern you. Please refrain from interferring.
JoleAlts  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2022 - 05:27 PM by JoleAlts. Edited 1 time in total.)
(15 February, 2022 - 05:15 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
[Image: 7vYoClf.png]

These are your words. Literally your words. Why would you say that you've refunded that with someone else and why would you add the screenshot to my thread if that was refunded by a refunder and not you?
I've banned you from the group because of your behavior (didn't removed your messages, they are still there so people will still see your opinion).

You are just saying the same thing again. It was something systematic, it was to receive the updated version of the folder. I thought that it would only get better with time and you seemed like a good guy to deal with at the beginning when you were instantly answering when I wanted to buy your mentorship: everything changed when I actually sent you the money.
To prove this, you can send the first version and the version 1.8. There is quite literally nothing that changes between them instead of some useless fake ids or "how frauders got caught".

How is my behavior a problem here? I am expressing my concerns saying that you are not trying to improve this mentorship and I get banned from the group I paid to be in, but at the same time you refuse cooperating with refunding or even beginning to mention that you WILL improve the mentorship (probably for the 8th time) and actually doing it this time.

Stop going in circles please.

EDIT: It is obvious that you cannot double dip a MacBook in two days lol. The refund was done even before I joined the mentorship, towards the 7th September which literally is stated on the screenshot if you look closely..
JoleAlts  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 February, 2022 - 05:49 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
Asking again. What would be the reason of adding that screenshot and saying all that words about the mentorship?
And now you are requesting refund? Does not make any sense.

Are you mentally challenged?
I am now convinced that you are either Eastern European or Indian, therefore, you do not really understand English as well as I thought.

It was systematic, you can scroll after my review and see literally only positive reviews: if you go ask those same people at least 1/2 will say that the mentorship is not good. The Macbook refund was obviously done even before I joined your group, you proved it with posting my reply which clearly says it was on the 7th September, well before I joined your group.

Again, I am not requesting NECESSARILY a refund, for the third fucking time. I want a refund, UNLESS, you improve your mentorship and actually bring in knowledge: delete stores that do not work, hire staff that actually have some knowledge to help people and not members who feel bad for others, you so often talk about doing so many refunds, I asked 3 weeks ago in my suggestions message to post these refunds daily, there is literally NONE that you posted because you don't actually do refunds.

Please stop going in circles AGAIN.
JoleAlts  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Tigeh messaged me and gave me a timeline during which he will try and improve his group - something he hasn't done before (when).

I will update this thread whether what's been promised has been done in the said timeline.