Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report to @Vespasian

by TestingTheTest - 06 December, 2023 - 07:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (TestingTheTest) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Vespasian
Sales Thread: https://www.nulled.to/topic/1563691-%E2%...ry44462036
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 0€ (But I know he is scamming)
Screenshots of Communication: He deleted the whole conversation, but these are the two photos I made giving me the RAT file:
https://i.imgur.com/pKXmSaK.png
https://i.imgur.com/7C7Gf3z.png

Additional Information:
I basically saw him selling widevine services which is kinda rare in these forums, so I contacted him since I know about this stuff, when I did so, I already inmediately saw he was selling public known stuff, which as is is not a bad thing I guess, unless you claim you do it yourself etc, he also claimed he had extracted a L1 CDM from a nexus 6, when I asked info about it he couldn't tell me how (which I already know btw but meh), when I told him how he got Chrome cdm 2557 rsa private key in wv_cvt.exe (a program to get widevine challenges) and I gave him a picture of an old chrome rsa private key from the .exe (IDA screenshot), he couldn't also tell me how and asked what program I was using, I told him it was IDA and and replied asking me to analyze his wv_cvt.exe which should have a different private key (I guess he pretended me to open it since he didn't know how IDA works) so yes, that was just a RAT... I basically dont want scammers here, widevine community is infected sadly, he is just one more, but I dont want them here...
Crypto address for a refund: none
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Vespasian (Vespasian) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Vespasian) - Unhide
Vespasian  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 06 December, 2023 - 08:37 PM by Vespasian.)
This guy never bought anything from me.

In fact he is saying that I sent him a trojan when the file is completely clean. Its packed and communicates with a thirdparty API but this retard immediately thinks its malware and makes a negative post.

1. He bought nothing. File provided was for him to look at.

2. Made false accusation. I think he should be banned for this.

Admins/mods can contact me to verify my file is clean.

Thanks

I should add a few things:

1. He says what I am selling is public shit.   I ask him to show me a working example (he can't because this isnt public). Chrome cdm 2557 plugins are private.

2. In our current conversations when pressed to prove/show me that my exe was infected, he folded.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TestingTheTest Please PM me & @Liars with the file you've received from the user for a malware check.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as OP has failed to provide requested proof.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.